CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Time to discover MrPink. 1:46 AM right now. I am on fire.  :ph34r:

Look for the extremely beautiful Asian with glasses.

You responded to my FB post 2 days late. Very unacceptable.

I don't use Facebook that often...keep in mind I got to my brother a day late as well

• Like 1

That is strong man. It makes me look like a pedophile. Not good, not good. You know the girl was 17 because I already said 1 million times. And that I didn't kidnapped her. She willingly wanted to do it right there and she was so hot I couldn't say no  :ph34r:

What is wrong with you? You knew the minute you posted that you hang out in playgrounds at 2:00 am how this was gonna end up. :lol:

• Like 4

What is wrong with you? You knew the minute you posted that you hang out in playgrounds at 2:00 am how this was gonna end up. :lol:

CJohn, do you not sleep?

I did that once. ONCE! And I was drunk. I was going back home because I had the car parked close to that playground and the bars in that city are on that area  :lol:

I never thought it would escalate into this :lol:

Edited by CJohn

I did that once. ONCE! And I was drunk. :lol:

Aw come on this is mild compared to what you would get if you posted this on any other board.

• Like 1

CJohn, do you not sleep?

I usually stay here until 3 AM on Summer nights and weekends. Monday I will stay until 4 AM. I want to see RAW. Sting is also teasing something for that day and I am hoping he is coming to WWE...

• Like 1

I usually stay here until 3 AM on Summer nights and weekends. Monday I will stay until 4 AM. I want to see RAW. Sting is also teasing something for that day and I am hoping he is coming to WWE...

Too easy.

• Like 3

Too easy.

During the day, because at night...he's stalking his victims driving candy trucks working security at playgrounds fighting crime.

Posted Image

Fuck both of you :lol:

:qotd:

Dude you know what time it is...

Fuck you too, MrPink :lol: 
Edited by CJohn
  • Like 6

He won't, so no reason to stay up on Monday.

I did that once. ONCE! And I was drunk. I was going back home because I had the car parked close to that playground and the bars in that city are on that area  :lol:

Well, look on the bright side - others post pictures of their assholes when drunk...

• Like 3