CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

No need to be embarrassed, Pinky. I do it too, you know.  ;)

I'm not going to say anything too particularly private out of fear of being CJohn'd.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

I'm not going to say anything too particularly private out of fear of being CJohn'd.

It's understandable. He is not an example to be followed.

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 3

Speaking of anal hair...I had a "friend" who was a total asshole (no pun intended). He'd constantly make homophobic remarks to and about me, yet he would always talk about his grooming of his nether regions. He'd seriously be like "Well, you take it up the ass, so you must shave...tell me how you do it, cause I don't wanna have to start braiding my hair down there". I was amazed by his stupidity and wanted to kick his ass, but he was twice my size, and all muscle.

• Like 2

I'm just saying I don't want anything being misconstrued. Not making fun of you.

Of course you are not...

Anyway, I am out for today. If you guys do the Skype thing during the World Cup final please send me a PM here.

Hey, if you unban iJack, I'm sure he'd be happy to sue us all for slander on your behalf...

He would probably also sue me for not loving TASM2 enough. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 2

Of course you are not...

Anyway, I am out for today. If you guys do the Skype thing during the World Cup final please send me a PM here.

Just cross your fingers it doesn't go to penalties and finishes before 2 AM...

Good night!

I suggest to get to know him better, check out The Hot Guys thread.

I see he posts lots of pictures of handsome men. Is he one of them?I'm willing to accept he's a God. But does he say, 'let there be numbers' and lo there are box office numbers?And is that Spatula person the numbers devil?Since Telemachos, the best mod on the forum is off celebrating his birthday, Ed, as the second best mod, can you help me here please?

I see he posts lots of pictures of handsome men. Is he one of them?I'm willing to accept he's a God. But does he say, 'let there be numbers' and lo there are box office numbers?And is that Spatula person the numbers devil?Since Telemachos, the best mod on the forum is off celebrating his birthday, Ed, as the second best mod, can you help me here please?

1. Are you a cop?2. They both have access to numbers. We don't ask, they don't tell.
  • Like 3

Since Telemachos, the best mod on the forum is off celebrating his birthday, Ed, as the second best mod

You make me sick... :mellow:

Rth is most definitely a handsome man, but the pictures he posts pale in comparison. He simply shows us an inkling of his perfection, through those pics.

And Spatula is not the devil. He is the less-evil Loki to Rth's Thor. And since they both enjoy the company of other men...the TRUE destiny of Thor and Loki can be accomplished.

• Like 3