CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

A test championship is needed badly. And the BCCI needs to have their influence on the ICC stopped. Nothing will ever happen till the BCCI is in charge. I don't understand their issue with referrals and a lot of other things. Almost feels like they are flexing their muscles just because they can. I still can't believe India isn't sending a team to the Asian Games, isn't playing for the country much above other international commitments.

I was about to mention it.. it will be spectacular if we have those. BCCI needs to get in & take some serious actions along with ICC about all this. That is the only way the above mentioned points of yours gonna come into play. Hoping for changes.

• Like 1

I've pointed this out a couple of times. It's utter madness.

I just think it's stupid how they have "Planet of the" in the title

Should've been "Dawn of the Apes" and "Rise of the Apes" IMO

• Like 3

Well if it didn't have "Planet of the" how would people know it was part of the POTA franchise? :PBut seriously, didn't ROTPOTA have the working title "Rise of the Apes" but the Fox execs ended up mandating that they add "Planet of the" to make it clear that it was a reboot of the franchise? I swear I first heard it announced as just Rise of the Apes.Your average John Q. Walkup probably just calls it "Dawn of the Apes" anyway (provided they don't just call it "Apes.")

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 2

What I (and many others) have thought about trans4mers since it started.

Yes, I understand this.  It is said every day here.  :)

• Like 2

No Ash 

Apes>300M

GOTG<200M

Please mostly don't involve in these greater or lesser theories.. I just love movies. I loved Rise and about to see Dawn in day or two. And i'm gonna see Guardians too because i loved the trailers and clips. i like sci-fi,adventure,action and superhero ones of course which all mixed in Guardians.. so pls.. Both should do good no's

• Like 1

I have no idea when I'll see Apes...

I mean, Snowpiercer and Jersey Boys are next up for certain. Hoping to make it to Chicago for Boyhood and maybe Life Itself this weekend. Might hit Transformers this week too.

Probably some weekday next week

• Like 1