CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Season 2 doesn't work for me at all. None of the new characters worked and Ken was a naff villain. I also didn't like that the first series had an emotional ending with them all saying goodbye but when they reunite in s2 it's no big deal at all.

Well, they apparently were getting reunited very often considering the first part of the movie is after the end of the 1st season but before the beginning of the 2nd season. 

Ken story line was cool. The other 3 new characters kinda sucked, yeah. 

Everything that happened during the season coming from the mind of Myotismon being revealed at the end was a nice twist. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

After Tamers is when things go downhill. Digimon Frontier is ok and Digimon DataSquad (aka Savers) sucks, it is the worst by far. 

Eh! I actually like Tamers. I'm not a fan of Frontier that much though (humans turning into Digimon, no thanks), and from what I saw of DataSquad didn't resonate with me all that much.

• Like 1

Well, they apparently were getting reunited very often considering the first part of the movie is after the end of the 1st season but before the beginning of the 2nd season. 

Ken story line was cool. The other 3 new characters kinda sucked, yeah. 

Ken's story was also pretty dark, with him being a corrupt Digimon tamer. Genesis of Evil is probably one of the finest episodes of that season.

• Like 1

Eh! I actually like Tamers. I'm not a fan of Frontier that much though (humans turning into Digimon, no thanks), and from what I saw of DataSquad didn't resonate with me all that much.

Tamers is awesome. Frontier is ok but loses the best thing of the show, the digi-partners. DataSquad is a disaster. 

• Like 1

Ken's story was also pretty dark, with him being a corrupt Digimon tamer. Genesis of Evil is probably one of the finest episodes of that season.

Yeah, I really liked the whole Ken story line. 

• Like 1

Tamers is awesome. Frontier is ok but loses the best thing of the show, the digi-partners. DataSquad is a disaster. 

Oh I agree, I actual thought you called Tamers poor there for a second, silly me. Tamers is probably my favorite out of the entire show. Among the darkest and most emotional Digimon series. I loved the whole Digimon is a show in the real world aspect too.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1

Oh I agree, I actual thought you called Tamers poor there for a second, silly me. Tamers is probably my favorite out of the entire show. Among the darkest and most emotional Digimon series. I loved the whole Digimon is a show in the real world aspect too.

The aftermath to Leomon's death was heavy. 

• Like 2

Ken story line is the darkest of the first 3 seasons, IMO. But Tamers has some pretty crazy shit. Everything Jen related, from the death of Leomon to the D-Reaper is also very dark. 

But my favorite will always be the 1st season. 

• Like 2

The aftermath to Leomon's death was heavy. 

Even in the dubbed version (the Japanese version is probably superior, but hey eh) it felt very emotional and was just really well done. At the time I had never seen Takata lose it as much as he did then.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

Yeah, fuck it, Tamers was by far the darkest of them all:

Posted Image

This whole story line and the creatures created by the D-Reaper are insane. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Ken story line is the darkest of the first 3 seasons, IMO. But Tamers has some pretty crazy shit. Everything Jen related, from the death of Leomon to the D-Reaper is also very dark. 

But my favorite will always be the 1st season. 

Season 1 has a lot of nostalgia for me, and I can still watch it just fine even on rewatch, Tamers is just awesome though, I love the storylines with the D-Reaper and the character development is great.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 1