grim22

Weekend Actuals 7/11-7/13. Apes 72.6M, Transformers 16.3M

Dammit, I should go.I'll be the one dressed like Rachel Dawes.

You should be in Anthony Michael Hall cosplay. Go around interviewing people as GCN's Mike Engel.

• Like 1

Im worse than Ijack, Fish, all of them. Only reason I created the forum games was to try to get people to like me, but yall still dont, and I dont like yall either. Man f this place.IMDB 4EVER <3

You're too nice. You don't have a gimmick or a schtick, you're not angry or controversial or a contrarian and you're not weird.

But that's okay. You are who you are. You can never go wrong being yourself. 

• Like 3

Good. Glad he can still chime in on the importance of RT.....even though I still don't get why it's important.

Tomato watch is fun sort of. Sometimes it is when you are anticipating a movie or a lot of people are anticipating and people are claiming it's the best thing ever then the rottens start to coming. Watch what happens when Guardians opens. Not saying it will be negative but the Tomato watch will be in full effect.

• Like 3

Tomato watch is fun sort of. Sometimes it is when you are anticipating a movie or a lot of people are anticipating and people are claiming it's the best thing ever then the rottens start to coming. Watch what happens when Guardians opens. Not saying it will be negative but the Tomato watch will be in full effect.

I shall because I am avenging my CA:TWS mistake of seeing it the 2nd weekend and letting Marvel's Agents of Shield spoil the movie twist for me. Clearly, the only way to avoid spoilers for GOTG is to see it OW. So, then I can check out this RT madness without worrying about spoilers.

• Like 2

Jay, you attending the TDK screening in the dome next week?

Shit, I want to go.boxoffice.com meetup?Naa, that might shatter my illusions.

Grim or Jay Hollywood for Falafel guy and this thing is gonna be a party.

Yep, got my tickets, and yes its a party. Nolan themed drinks and a screening of TDKR after at my place. 

• Like 1

I shall because I am avenging my CA:TWS mistake of seeing it the 2nd weekend and letting Marvel's Agents of Shield spoil the movie twist for me. Clearly, the only way to avoid spoilers for GOTG is to see it OW. So, then I can check out this RT madness without worrying about spoilers.

Aw man I remember that. That was messed up. 

• Like 2

TDK won't play here anymore. Like ever.Sucks. 2nd biggest IMAX in the world hasn't been properly used since CF.I would do everything to see the TDK trilogy in IMAX.

• Like 2