#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Well, fucking DUH!, Captain Obvious! I just said it's how I picture you. You should feel complimented. 

I misunderstood you. Yeah, I am totally like Joao Moutinho  :ph34r:

• Like 2

The amount of staff in this thread right now.

I am about to go away. It is 3:20 AM. I usually only stay up until this late when there is a RAW or a WWE PPV. Or when I have to put shit in the memory of my calculator when I have a Math test in the morning of the following day. 

• Like 2

I am about to go away. It is 3:20 AM. I usually only stay up until this late when there is a RAW or a WWE PPV. Or when I have to put shit in the memory of my calculator when I have a Math test in the morning of the following day. 

Whatever you say.

Posted Image

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

You did good. Things are already working just fine. Tomorrow will be a beautiful day with a Numbers Thread with 5 posts in it. 

Oh, yes, it shall be glorious! Though I expect 50 posts, all saying the same goddamn thing. Oh, it should be "9 million Tuesday - variations on a theme" as the title.

• Like 2

:(Don't gooooooooooooooooo.
  • Like 1

Derailments are why these threads are so fun though

Hey, if they want to kill the fun and the community...by all means. The blood will be on their hands. :(

Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do.

• Like 1

Oh, just imagine ho much FUN it'll be when EVERYONE posts in the general conversation thread.

I already know the feeling. Having to look through fifty pages after getting up in the morning is not fun.

• Like 1