#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Neo's problem for some people is that he comes more as a robot than an actual user. Not that I agree with it, he has shown personality, especially when he responds to posts.

What bothers me is will tell me I'm wrong about something and not explain why.
  • Like 1

You hurt me with the fan fiction comment

I'm not saying ban it or anything. If people enjoy it and enjoy reading it, it should continue. I just don't think this specific corner of the forum is the appropriate place for it.

• Like 2

Neo's problem for some people is that he comes more as a robot than an actual user. Not that I agree with it, he has shown personality, especially when he responds to posts.

Neo is one of my favorites here, he's smart and essentially runs the entire subforum.
  • Like 1

I'm not saying ban it or anything. If people enjoy it and enjoy reading it, it should continue. I just don't think this specific corner of the forum is the appropriate place for it.

So no fan fiction.What about slash fiction?
  • Like 3

The existing major fan-fic threads that are here in the main forum were grandfathered in. Future ones will be put elsewhere.
  • Like 1

To be honest, I actually started it in the Speakeasy, where it was then moved to the DC section, but Baumer graciously moved it here to shine a light on it. Which I appreciate greatly. Soon though, you won't be seeing it in this section since both the Box Office Hunger Games and mine are ending.

• Like 2