Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

Reviews and trailers have won me over. I'm seeing it in 3D tomorrow and in IMAX sometime next week.  :D

Always planned to see this, but Telemachos with his sage advice advised me to go big as possible.

With an avatar of Peter O'Toole, how can you not trust him?

I'm being a sycophant to get that Tele like, everyone knows he hands em' out like candy

• Like 1

Always planned to see this, but Telemachos with his sage advice advised me to go big as possible.

With an avatar of Peter O'Toole, how can you not trust him?

I'm being a sycophant to get that Tele like, everyone knows he hands em' out like candy

lol, alright, I'll go to an IMAX screening tomorrow as well to please the almighty Tele.  :lol:  B)

• Like 3

Tele now has controll of the Houston users. Tele is slowly taking over America. 

It's better to have him than that worthless loser Schaub and Kubiak. Arghhhhhhh, I'm still pissed about the Seahawks loss.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

It's better to have him than that worthless loser Schaub and Kubiak. Ahhhhhhh, I'm still pissed about the Seahawks loss.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Schaub's reaction to a Gravity screening last night.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Schaub's reaction to a Gravity screening last night.

Posted Image

I was going to break my 55 inch flat screen last Sunday after this MOFO threw the pick 6. I'm done and the entire city is done, he needs to GTFO. 

• Like 1