Whose Cooler? The Guardians' STAR-LORD or Star Wars' Han Solo  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Cooler? The Guardians' STAR-LORD or Star Wars' Han Solo

• Guardians' STAR-LORD by Alot
    • Guardians' STAR-LORD by Alittle
    • TIE/EVEN
    • Star Wars' Han Solo by Alot
    • Star Wars' Han Solo by Alittle

It's not really a fair question at this juncture.  Solo has been cool for three decades.  StarLord has been cool for three days.  I love both characters, but it's really case of apples and oranges.  Or, more appropriately, apples and orange seeds.  Give it time.

The Han/Indy/Bond question is a much more level-ground competition.

True on both questions...and I agree but....

I guess people can say NO to STAR-LORD now or discuss...as I don't really want to wait a year or a decade to discuss

It's not really a fair question at this juncture.  Solo has been cool for three decades.  StarLord has been cool for three days.  I love both characters, but it's really case of apples and oranges.  Or, more appropriately, apples and orange seeds.  Give it time. The Han/Indy/Bond question is a much more level-ground competition.

Nah, that question is way too easy. Indy by miles.
  • Like 1

Personality-wise, StarLord is somewhat a man child (which is understandable given his background) He had his cool moments, but I wouldn't really classify him as a cool guy. Han Solo on the hand just oozes coolness. He came out of SW being known as the rebel, the rogue, rugged, cocky, witty, charming guy, etc.... Out of the Guardians, I would say, Rocket and Gamora are the cool ones.So yeah, it's not even close IMO.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 4

Rank Han Solo, James Bond, Indiana Jones, if you want. Just curious.

For me it would go:1. Han2. Bond3. IndyI like Indy more than Bond as a character, but Bond is cooler. Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

I like Star-Lord, really I do, but he is no Han Solo. Han Solo is the real deal; on the other hand, Peter Quill probably based much of his persona off of memories of watching Han Solo as a kid back on Earth. (That's my headcanon and I'm sticking to it.)BTW: Peter Quill is the luckiest human in the universe. Since he hasn't been to Earth since 1988, he's been spared from ever seeing Greedo shoot first.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 3

Personality-wise, StarLord is somewhat a man child (which is understandable given his background) He had his cool moments, but I wouldn't really classify him as a cool guy. Han Solo on the hand just oozes coolness. He came out of SW being known as the rebel, the rogue, rugged, cocky, witty, charming guy, etc.... Out of the Guardians, I would say, Rocket and Gamora are the cool ones.So yeah, it's not even close IMO.

Well...didn't Han Sol run away with the reward to save his ass, before returning?And Star-Lord did many cool things...getting his Walkman back, risking his life to save the girl, fly away with that cool suit, and beat up some impressive guys

I don't think it's a fair comparison given that Han is a classic 35ish year old movie character and Star Lord is like 3 days old.

Yet the poll is 12-8-2....which again is very impressive with Star Lord only being out for like 5 days....showing that many people are already impressed with him.

Edited by Lazer Deadshot