BOF's Top Video Games: 2014 Edition (Submission Deadline- 9/28) | Stickied here until the end of the month

something tell me you lot wont like my list lol

I bet I can guess the Top 10...

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
4. Reserved for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
7. Call of Duty: Ghosts
8. Call of Duty: World at War
9. Battlefield 3
10. Battlefield 4

:)
  • Like 1

I bet I can guess the Top 10...

1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
4. Reserved for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
5. Call of Duty: Black Ops
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
7. Call of Duty: Ghosts
8. Call of Duty: World at War
9. Battlefield 3
10. Battlefield 4

:)

You missed out Halo, Doom and Goldeneye.

Ghosts, World at War and MW3 are shit compared to the others, they wouldn't make the list.

Btw, what about stand-alone expansions? Like C&C: Tiberium wars, Half life 2 episodes, etc?

Half-Life 2 Episodes don't count as separate games since they're small and were meant to extend Half-Life 2's plotline, not be their own game. Plus Half-Life 2 is in their title.

C&C: Tiberium Wars is not a stand-alone expansion, it was a full-fledged sequel game

Yo Numbers, at some point I think we should try to pin this in the main box office forum (I'm sure the mods wont mind) and/or maybe you can put it in your sig as well, to get some traction, get the word of mouth going. Just a suggestion.

Sigged

• Like 1

Do 'collection' sets count such as super mario allstars, or should we break them up into their own games?

Something like All-Stars should be broken up into its individual games of Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3, etc. That should be the standard practice for all collections.

1. Persona 4 Golden2. Persona 3 FES3. Mother 34. Valkyria Chronicles5. Chrono Cross6. Shining Force II7. Seiken Densetsu 38. Terranigma9. Odin Sphere10. Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch11. EarthBound12. Final Fantasy Tactics13. Golden Sun: The Lost Age14. Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance15. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker16. Metroid: Zero Misson17. Final Fantasy VI18. Bioshock Infinite19. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask20. Shadow of the Colossus21. Psychonauts22. Metroid Prime23. Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne24. Mass Effect 325. Shining Force CD26. Garou: Mark of the Wolves27. The Last Blade II28. The King of Fighters 98'29. Super Mario Sunshine30. Deus Ex: Human Revolution31. Resident Evil (Gamecube remake)32. Metroid Fusion33. Phantasy Star IV33. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX34. Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten35. Tomb Raider (2013)36. Okami37. Final Fantasy IX38. Super Metroid39. Mass Effect 240. Zone of Enders: The 2nd Runner41. Fire Emblem (GBA)42. Metal Slug 343. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds44. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island45. Bayonetta46. Alan Wake47. Silent Hill 248. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past49. Yakuza 450. Kingdom Hearts51. Golden Sun52. Viewtiful Joe53. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic54. Beyond Good & Evil55. No More Heroes56. Killer 757. Skies of Arcadia58. Max Payne59. Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike60. Vagrant Story61. Catherine62. Shining Force63. Soul Calibur II64. Metroid Prime: Echoes65. Yakuza66. Mega Man X467. Half-Life 268. Portal 269. BioShock70. Red Dead Redemption71. Max Payne 372. Braid73. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Old Door74. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater75. Journey76. Donkey Kong Country77. Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King78. Final Fantasy XII79. Chrono Trigger80. Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem81. Max Payne 382. Half-Life83. L.A. Noire84. Perfect Dark85. Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time86. Dishonored87. Deus Ex88. Super Mario Galaxy 289. Yakuza 390. Kingdom Hearts II91. Resident Evil 492. Dragon Age: Origins93. inFamous 294. Dead Space 295. Resident Evil Zero96. Disgaea: Hour of Darkness97. Power Stone 298. Batman: Arkham City99. The King of Fighters 2002100. Fallout: New Vegas

Edited by Mitsuru Kirijo
  • Like 1