chasmmi

Chasmmi's Winter Game - Discussion and Rules - SCORES ARE TALLIED RESULTS COUNTDOWN IN PROGRESS!!!

7th place, I guess that's not bad for a first timer :P .

If those damn North Korean didn't screw with the Interview, I would end up higher :angry:

Congrats to Grim and other prize winners.

Special thanks to chasmmi for being an awesome host.

Now please excuse me. I'm going to snowy mountains and begin my training for the next summer game.

Batman+Begins+-+Bruce+Wayne%27s+Journey.

• Like 4

Yes just a note to the first timers, the Summer Game is really where it's at. Baumer's been an awesome host of it for years and with a lot more Blockbusters and reliable release dates with less North Koreans and more players you really all must dign up for it when the thread opens in a couple of months time.

• Like 3

Congrats Grim! 

Now to talk about me... :P I'm happy with how I placed. I'm essentially the #1 loser, since the top 4 got prizes. Go me!

Also, I was the only one to call Into the Woods in the OWs and American Sniper in my top 15 sooooooooo I'm awesome anyway :P

• Like 2

Congrats Grim!

Now to talk about me... :P I'm happy with how I placed. I'm essentially the #1 loser, since the top 4 got prizes. Go me!

Also, I was the only one to call Into the Woods in the OWs and American Sniper in my top 15 sooooooooo I'm awesome anyway :P

By that logic I am the losing winner :P

I am also quite pleased with my placement. I thought I would have no chance at top 10, so #4 spot I was not expecting at all :)

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Fucking Interstellar...

Congrats Grim :)

Did I just spoil that?

:P

Congrats Grim!

Congradulations Grim!!!!!

And thanks you so much Chasmmi for hosting these games!! It was a whole lot of fun! 

Congrats Grim!

You still mad about American Sniper scoring. :P

7th place, I guess that's not bad for a first timer 

If those damn North Korean didn't screw with the Interview, I would end up higher :angry:

Congrats to Grim and other prize winners.

Special thanks to chasmmi for being an awesome host.

Now please excuse me. I'm going to snowy mountains and begin my training for the next summer game.

Batman+Begins+-+Bruce+Wayne%27s+Journey.

Congrats Grim22

Thanks Chasmmi and thanks Laguy03 and Jajang

Congrats Grim, and amazing job hosting the game Chasmmi! I loved how organized your posts were and the countdown was a great way to highlight each player's performance.

Plus I'm thrilled to have gotten 3rd place.

By that logic I am the losing winner

I am also quite pleased with my placement. I thought I would have no chance at top 10, so #4 spot I was not expecting at all 

Congrats Grim! 

Now to talk about me... I'm happy with how I placed. I'm essentially the #1 loser, since the top 4 got prizes. Go me!

Also, I was the only one to call Into the Woods in the OWs and American Sniper in my top 15 sooooooooo I'm awesome anyway 

Thanks everyone. 

Great job running the game Chas. We will discuss American Sniper's OW some other time  :P

• Like 5

Congrats Grim! 

That just highlights how bad the rest of the predictions must have been to have those two big advantages and still let everyone zoom past you :D

• Like 2