1. 1. Grade it:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Jesus, this sucks. Just gonna give a bullet point review

- Cage is dull. He doesn't go crazy

- The first half of the movie before the Rapture has way too many stilted conversations about God to an unrealistic extent

- First The Identical and now this have a little person in a pivotal role for completely random reasons except to be pissed

- Cheap Aaron Paul annoyed the shit out of me.

- Who knew that landing a plane with no fuel could be boring?

- LOL, Jordin Sparks' role in this is just to go psycho out of nowhere and pull out a gun for no reason at one point of the movie.

- Best moment of the movie was definitely the main girl hugging her little brother (who was the worst child actor ever) and saying "I love you!" and then IMMEDIATE VAPORIZATION :lol:

- I also love the random woman who snorts cocaine off-screen once and then her cocaine is never mentioned again

- I also noticed this movie included a cheap Quvenzhane Wallis and a cheap John Goodman, both of which are vaporized

Basically, I agree with baumer's main idea that there's a great Rapture movie out there, and I hope it's made one day. However, Left Behind is not that movie. The film is easily the worst movie I've seen this year, as it lacks even an ironic sense of enjoyment with its shoddy production values, poor acting, and horrendous visual effects. F

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 6

Jesus, this sucks. Just gonna give a bullet point review

- Cage is dull. He doesn't go crazy

- The first half of the movie before the Rapture has way too many stilted conversations about God to an unrealistic extent

- First The Identical and now this have a little person in a pivotal role for completely random reasons except to be pissed

- Cheap Aaron Paul annoyed the shit out of me.

- Who knew that landing a plane with no fuel could be boring?

- LOL, Jordin Sparks' role in this is just to go psycho out of nowhere and pull out a gun for no reason at one point of the movie.

- Best moment of the movie was definitely the main girl hugging her little brother (who was the worst child actor ever) and saying "I love you!" and then IMMEDIATE VAPORIZATION :lol:

- I also love the random woman who snorts cocaine off-screen once and then her cocaine is never mentioned again

- I also noticed this movie included a cheap Quvenzhane Wallis and a cheap John Goodman, both of which are vaporized

Basically, I agree with baumer's main idea that there's a great Rapture movie out there, and I hope it's made one day. However, Left Behind is not that movie. The film is easily the worst movie I've seen this year, as it lacks even an ironic sense of enjoyment with its shoddy production values, poor acting, and horrendous visual effects. F

There you have it people.  Its worth watching.

Edited by Klingo
  • Like 2

While not a great movie, it's not a terrible one.  The worst thing about it is it's just so average.  There's really nothing to it and nothing really memorable happens.  The best part of the movie is Cassie Thomson, who plays Cage's daughter.  My lord what a beautiful woman.  No idea if she was good or not, I was caught up in her beauty.  

6/10

• Like 1

While not a great movie, it's not a terrible one.  The worst thing about it is it's just so average.  There's really nothing to it and nothing really memorable happens.  The best part of the movie is Cassie Thomson, who plays Cage's daughter.  My lord what a beautiful woman.  No idea if she was good or not, I was caught up in her beauty.  

6/10

I'll give you that, she was pretty hot.

And IMO, average movies are the worst. Even bad movies can get some entertainment out of it

• Like 1

If I hadn't seen Jingle All the Way 2, this would be one of the worst films I've seen in the past couple of years (edit: will also add Transformers 4 as one of the worst). The only positive thing I can say is some of the action scenes, in particuar the ending, and the visual effects, weren't bad. Otherwise, it's just a bad film with terrible acting and a ho-hum Nicolas Cage is not entertaining.

*/*****, (F, 1.8/10, 0.5/4)

Edit: I will say, and agree with Baumer, Cassie Thomson is beautiful, but her acting is pretty bad along with the rest of the supporting cast.

Edited by The Movieman