Olive

Fast & Furious 7 | 1165.6m overseas | 1518.6m Worldwide | Crosses $1.5 Billion Worldwide / 3m from passing The Avengers WW total!

Deadline: "Furious 7 is the first film since last year’s Transformers: Age Of Extinction to top $1 billion worldwide and already is No. 20 on the all-time list. But it’s no lock to finish even in the top three for 2015, with competition waiting in the wings from the likes of theAvengers sequel, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, 007’s Spectre, the final Hunger Games pic, Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation and other tentpoles."

http://deadline.com/2015/04/furious-7-billion-dollars-worldwide-vin-diesel-1201411955/

A report of an estimate is yet still an estimate. BOM cant calculate exchange rates,  you're right he wouldnt and couldnt estimate if he wanted too.  We knew it was happening in this thread. No need to explain it to me. I posted 1b was a done deal a few hours  before the report came out.

I wasn't explaining it to you. Neither is the following post for you.......

FF7 will become all-time #7 after this Sunday, beating TF4.

After next Sunday, it will become all-time #5 beating Frozen.

And another Sunday after that, it will become all-time #4 beating DH2.

Top 3???

Top 3???

It would need to get to 1.17b OS to do it, give or take. Even allowing China to hit 400m, that would require 770m in all other territories. Seems a bit of a stretch.

It'll probably come up a bit short of Avengers.

• Like 1

I wasn't explaining it to you. Neither is the following post for you.......

yes you were.

and regarding the next post it will be closer to 1.5b than 1.4b. That's too close for never. Slim but possible

You say TA2  overtaking it with certainty. that's 50-50 at best

Edited by No Prisoners

yes you were.

and regarding the next post it will be closer to 1.5b than 1.4b. That's too close for never. Slim but possible

You say TA2 overtaking it with certainty. that's 50-50 at best

First part of my post was for you where you said BOM was estimating it till Friday. I merely corrected you saying that Universal gave the number to BOM and BOM just updated it. Second part was for everyone as an attempt to clear up the apparent confusion expressed by some in the preceding posts.

As for the future run, I will let the numbers speak for themselves as they come along. I no longer have the time nor the patience to argue about grosses.

• Like 1

First part of my post was for you where you said BOM was estimating it till Friday. I merely corrected you saying that Universal gave the number to BOM and BOM just updated it. Second part was for everyone as an attempt to clear up the apparent confusion expressed by some in the preceding posts.

As for the future run, I will let the numbers speak for themselves as they come along. I no longer have the time nor the patience to argue about grosses.

apparently you do

apparently you do

fine.... let's make a bet then.... just to make it interesting. You were saying in the other thread that you can't see China making less than $400m..... so wanna bet? If you got the guts..... that is.

I never bet.  that implies chance. no chance of losing for me when it comes to the numbers. I just like to call it collections, Lets make the under/over 410 just to show how much more wrong you are. what are the stakes you are willing, sorry, going to lose?

Name change to [mod edit]

Edited by Neo

I never bet. that implies chance. no chance of losing for me when it comes to the numbers. I just like to call it collections, Lets make the under/over 410 just to show how much more wrong you are. what are the stakes you are willing, sorry, going to lose?

okay then.... your funeral..... it will be a sig bet.... the loser has to keep the sig given by the winner for 1 month.

Of course.... the assumption here (as the case is right now) is that FF7 will have a run of 30 days (i.e. it will end on 11/5). So grosses only upto that day will count. And exchange rate that will be used is the current exchange rate, i.e. 1 USD = 6.2 Yuan

Neo buddy, could you add this to the bet thread?

China gross O/U $410M

Under: Fake

Over: some newbie

Bet: Sig change for a month

• Like 1

I never bet. that implies chance. no chance of losing for me when it comes to the numbers. I just like to call it collections, Lets make the under/over 410 just to show how much more wrong you are. what are the stakes you are willing, sorry, going to lose?

Name change to Im a F%&cking Idiot?

Picture change to Mellissa Mccarthy in a bikini?

Have Baumer ban you for 3 month? you don't have time for this shit anyway

You said baumer? Just ask him about me and tell him that you made a bet about international grosses with me. He will ban you just for your sheer stupidity. :D

I never bet.  that implies chance. no chance of losing for me when it comes to the numbers. I just like to call it collections, Lets make the under/over 410 just to show how much more wrong you are. what are the stakes you are willing, sorry, going to lose?

Name change to Im a F%&cking Idiot?

Picture change to Mellissa Mccarthy in a bikini with your head photoshopped up her ass?  (I dont think we will get Melissa to do that for us for real)

Have  Baumer ban you for 3 month? you don't have time for this shit anyway

You don't bet, but ask for stakes, what do you call that? No bet bans.

okay then.... your funeral..... it will be a sig bet.... the loser has to keep the sig given by the winner for 1 month.

Of course.... the assumption here (as the case is right now) is that FF7 will have a run of 30 days (i.e. it will end on 11/5). So grosses only upto that day will count. And exchange rate that will be used is the current exchange rate, i.e. 1 USD = 6.2 Yuan

Neo buddy, could you add this to the bet thread?

China gross O/U $410M

Under: Fake

Over: some newbie

Bet: Sig change for a month

ok. don't even know what a sig, but ill take it from you

newbie, funny. been following BO since Jaws was released, long before Al Gore  invented the internet :P

how long has been since your [mod edit]

Edited by Neo