iceroll

Alcatraz (CANCELLED)

Yeah, these type of shows are my favourite. No matter how bad they get I usually stick with them to the bitter end even if half of them tend to be cancelled after 1 or 2 seasons.

This is what I heard the ending would be:They were actually being injected with trans fats which causes the time jumps. This is why they took them out of food for the public. They were sent back to this time to help the Avengers break the opening weekend record before the end of the world. Plus there was something about mutant clowns and transforming robots, but that wasn't as important to the plot.It's as much closure as we are probably going to get :P

• Like 1

This is what I heard the ending would be:They were actually being injected with trans fats which causes the time jumps. This is why they took them out of food for the public. They were sent back to this time to help the Avengers break the opening weekend record before the end of the world. Plus there was something about mutant clowns and transforming robots, but that wasn't as important to the plot.It's as much closure as we are probably going to get :P

Makes sense. Thanks.