Neo

Alien: Covenant | 5/19/2017 | Who needs mystery?

I've never defended that.

The full sequence where Shaw kills him would have been much better.

Most people don't notice it though. But still, we need a longer cut of the film.

Just like Alien and Blade Runner have inferior theatrical cuts.

This is my only problem with Ridley. I don't care about pacing.

Just give me the longest cut possible. :)

You know what's really pathetic? You lying and putting words in peoples mouths.

Please find me the quote where I have defended that scene. If you don't, you lose once again.

Go ahead troll, make my day.

No, I just prove you that Prometheus is riddled with that kind of messy stuff. That's not a sign of the quality you're constantly parroting about.

(When I say that you defend "That", I'm talking about the movie in case of comprehending issues)

Edited by dashrendar44

Actually you didn't. You can point out any instance in a film that you would have prefered knowing the production behind it.

As I have mentioned the same about Alien and Blade Runner.

It's opinion. Learn it.

Posted Image

Prometheus is a quality film based on what I have explained to you.

space biscuit - points

dashrendar44 - 0 points

Posted Image

Also still waiting for you to find where I said that.

Funny you can't even admit when you were wrong. Learn some humility, bro

Posted Image

Edited by space biscuit
  • Like 1

There is no point on continuing this argument. Space Buscuit has been proven wrong on multiple occasions yet still won't bow down to defeat. It's like trying to argue the grass is green to a colour blind bellend.

Actually you didn't. You can point out any instance in a film that you would have prefered knowing the production behind it.

As I have mentioned the same about Alien and Blade Runner.

No. When changing something makes your movie incoherent and a jumbling mess as I've just demonstrated, that's not a good sign of quality and good filmmaking actually.

Are you blind or mentally challenged? I said "That" is for the movie not the scene. You keep defending that (a.k.a the movie) as a masterpiece even there are obvious flaws in the making. Something lost in translation or what.

Edited by dashrendar44

There is no point on continuing this argument. Space Buscuit has been proven wrong on multiple occasions

Actually I have yet to be proven wrong once.

You only say that as you yourself were proven wrong. Dishonest and laughable :lol:

No. When changing something makes your movie incoherent and a jumbling mess as I've just demonstrated, that's not a good sign of quality and good filmmaking actually.

Except it wasn't incoherent at all. Barely anyone noticed it.

As I have demonstrated you can do this with any film. It is art.

Care to embarrass yourself once again? :rolleyes:

Posted Image

Edited by space biscuit

You only say that as you yourself were proven wrong. Dishonest and laughable :lol:

Except it wasn't incoherent at all. Barely anyone noticed it.

As I have demonstrated you can do this with any film. It is art.

Care to embarrass yourself once again? :rolleyes:

Yes, it was incoherent. I just proved it. And you're wrong, it's not because barely anyone didn't notice it that does not make it less incoherent.

Art is a jumbling mess? :lol:

Edited by dashrendar44

Actually you didn't, as I just demonstrated. :lol:

It's only jumbled if you're easily confused. You can make these points with any film.

Rothsman wanted only a 2 hour runtime so additional cuts had to be made. Since it was R and they wanted more showtimes perday.

I'm STILL waiting on that quote where I said I was alright with that scene cut. You sure like changing the subject don't you ^_^

Posted Image

Sad we can't even speculate of over the sequel here due to these trolls though.

This is a Prometheus 2 thread, but all dashrendar44 wants to do is baaawwwwww about Prometheus 1!!

Where is your nitpicking of JJ Abram's Star Trek, X-Men First class, or Hobbit? Their sequels are much closer.

Or would those be too easy :lol:

Edited by space biscuit

Posted Image

Actually, you were. You argued that Prometheus was loved, I showed you evidence that the GA's WOM suggested otherwise. You then went on to make yourself look like an idiot by claiming Prometheus was more loved by the GA than Tranformers :)

You show me IMDB ratings to 'try' and prove your point (7.2/10 btw doesn't indicate that the movie is loved lol) aswell as a fairly decent RT score whereas I gave you cinemascore ratings which were actually taken from the GA

So yeah, your digging yourself a hole, quit now, you already lost ;)

Cya

Edited by Jessie

Actually you didn't. Prometheus has a higher audience score, meaning it has more love. :)

Both IMDb and Rotten tomatoes are gauges, while you have zero gauges.

These gauges are positive, with the 1 category being the smallest. And the 10 category quadrupling it.

You're already on the other side of the hole. You've lost. ;)

Take care

Get your jollies trolling another film sequel thread about it predecessor. Haters must have some disturbing mental conditions.

I can't imagine obsessing this much about a film I Hate. I wouldn't give it an ounce of my time LOL

Proof that Prometheus is quality.

All angles are obsessed. :D

Edited by space biscuit

Actually you didn't. Prometheus has a higher audience score, meaning it has more love. :)

Both IMDb and Rotten tomatoes are gauges, while you have zero gauges.

These gauges are positive, with the 1 category being the smallest. And the 10 category quadrupling it.

You're already on the other side of the hole. You've lost. ;)

Take care

Get your jollies trolling another film sequel thread about it predecessor. Haters must have some disturbing mental conditions.

I can't imagine obsessing this much about a film I Hate. I wouldn't give it an ounce of my time LOL

Proof that Prometheus is quality.

All angles are obsessed. :D

Posted Image

Space biscuit on an earlier page you posted that Alien on the wall, how was that there if the Alien hasn't been created yet? I know you posted that pic but what was that for?

due to some bullshit that the film didn't bother trying to explain.

I'm STILL waiting on that quote where I said I was alright with that scene cut. You sure like changing the subject don't you ^_^

Posted Image

Are you freakin' dumb or what? I told you 2 TIMES already when I said "you keep defending that", That in my sentence = the movie not the scene. You got serious reading comprehensions issues.

Edited by dashrendar44

SB not everybody likes or hates every movie. You liked the movie, nobody seems to have an issue with that, yet you seem to have one with those of us that didn't like it. It's not going to take away from your enjoyment of the film.In other words chill the fuck out

Millburn isn't. Looks like you didn't watch the film

Fifield is the one who freaks out at the bodies and yells at Shaw.

Millburn is shown completely cool in that scene and has been trying to be his friend the entire time.

and never did Millburn attempt to "cuddle"

he reached out to it like biologists do when capturing snakes, and in his protective Gorrilla Glass suit.

You can't be serious with those.  :huh:

First off, you are just making this shit up as you go.

Second, even if it was, I though Gorilla Glass was unbreakable?