baumer

Baumer's Summer Game - Darkelf #1, Grim22 #2, laguy03 #3..final words from baumer pg 95

I will be here later today to add my two cents but congrats to the top three and really the top 5.

I personally want to say how happy I am that LA guy did so well. That guy has been here since day one and has contributed selflessly for so many years. Way to go big man you did so well this year.

• Like 7

And jajang

I am really really stunned at your scoring. You've added so much to the game this year and you've done so much so much more than I ever could. The game will be in good hands with you and Chas. Thank you so so so so so so much for your efforts this year. The game was not nearly me anything close to as good as it is without your participation this year thank you so so much.

• Like 3

I am going back to work now bye I will just say this very quickly. It's going to be very bittersweet handing this off to a couple of other people to run the game. But I gave 8 really good years to the game and I feel like I have just run my course now. I'm glad everyone still loves the game and I feel like it is just as strong as it ever has been. And next year it would not surprise me if we have a record turnout just because there'll be some new enthusiasm and running the game. Thank you so much to everybody for playing again, thank you so much for putting up with my tardiness this year and thanks of course to jajang and chas and Kelly (my future love slave....not the sex thread) for helping out the scoring this year.

• Like 10

And jajang I am really really stunned at your scoring. You've added so much to the game this year and you've done so much so much more than I ever could. The game will be in good hands with you and Chas. Thank you so so so so so so much for your efforts this year. The game was not nearly me anything close to as good as it is without your participation this year thank you so so much.
The game won't be the same without you. How uve run this for 8 years I'll never know. It's gonna be a fun year next year. Just a shame BVS lies outside the game ATM. Oh I'll have content myself with civil war id4 2 etc ;)
  • Like 1

Awesome game guys, congrats for the creators and all the players. Did really well with SOTM, considering that I thought I screwed up pre-season and missed like 6-7 weeks, #19 is solid.

Im sending your book out tomorrow. :)

Wow, fifth? Better than I could've hoped for. Congrats to darkelf, Grimm, laguy, and kayu... and to all who participated. And, of course, a huge thank you to baumer, Jajang, laguy, Chasmmi, and everyone who helped with scoring.
And to think we were all crowing at the start of the game on how much we all were going to beat you.... Old man wisdom wins again.... ;)
  • Like 1

Congrats to all the winners. Except for Tele

I know I petered out toward the end there, just got busy. I'll be back with a vengeance next summer (probably)

:apocalypse:

Edited by Chewy
  • Like 3