CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

We all know what to expect if BvS turns out to be big. Spillover from Friday and Saturday will make the Sunday drop softer than expected. 

• Like 1

La Familia beats Jesus. Not even Easter Sunday could stop this train.

Nah La Familia = Jesus. Church in the morning, dinner in the afternoon, Regal or AMC in the evening. It was everyone's plan all along. 

I bet some people were in church buying tickets on their phone on the Fandango app.  :lol:

• Like 2

Nah La Familia = Jesus. Church in the morning, dinner in the afternoon, Regal or AMC in the evening. It was everyone's plan all along. 

I bet some people were in church buying tickets on their phone on the Fandango app.  :lol:

fast-family.jpg

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

fast-family.jpg

You don't really see any mainstream blockbusters (or tv shows) doing this anymore. I honestly think it helps the franchise. With all the crazy stunts and half naked women, these movie still have a faith element to them that alot of people resonate with, especially Catholics.

And when you see them all gathered around the table like that, it just make their theme of family seem even stronger. I love it.

• Like 1