CJohn

Furious 7 Weekend Numbers: Revised Official Estimate - 146.5M (Sunday underestimated) | Official OS Estimate - 240.4M

DM3 is the one that will gross over 1B.

Forget 1b for Minions.

But it isn't like a whole ton of people see the movies for Gru and the girls. The minions are the primary draw.

It's like Iron Man with The Avengers for lack of a better analogy. I think Minions will (at least) come close with 920-970M.

Her cookies rule supreme wherever she goes  :ph34r:

That's because I supreme the mother fucking shit out of em with delicious rich Hershey chocolate chunks, along with your traditional moist chocolate chips, baked ever so lightly so the dough (that I pressed and caressed with my hands) is tender and gooey, yet still hard enough to bite into. Just the aroma along will get you to your knees smelling em.

• Like 3

That's because I supreme the mother fucking shit out of em with delicious rich Hershey chocolate chunks, along with your traditional moist chocolate chips, baked ever so lightly so the dough (that I pressed and caressed with my hands) is tender and gooey, yet still hard enough to bite into. Just the aroma along will get you to your knees smelling em.

:ohmygod:

• Like 2

This totally has a hidden meaning, doesn't it?  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Not the sex thread?
  • Like 5

spongebob-licks-chocolate-o.gif

• Like 3

iAXrulNpw6G1Y.gif

• Like 2