kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Avengers: Age of Ultron will once again dominate the North American box office this weekend, with analysts predicting a haul of $90 million for Marvel's superhero sequel. That's a great number, and one which is helped by the fact that it has little to no competition. Reviews for the Reese Witherspoon and Sofia Vergara comedy, Hot Pursuit, have been brutal and it's looking to take as little as $13 million over the next couple of days. Will Mad Max: Fury Road make a dent next week?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=120308

I don't understand why people see the same movies so many times (more than 2 times) in theaters. If I had the chance to go to a theater right now, I wouldn't rewatch The Avengers 2. I would either see Hot Pursuit or not spend money at all. And if I have seen HP, I would see Get Hard or not spend money. At least see a good movie many times. Avengers 2 is just.... not the right movie for that.

:mellow:

Age of Ultron is my favorite movie of the year so far...

• Like 3

If I like a movie a lot I will see it twice in the theaters.  But CA:TWS called my name 5 times to the theater. I was there each and every time. I enjoyed it so much.  I was shocked myself.  But that is rare.

5 times?! Damn...

:mellow:

Age of Ultron is my favorite movie of the year so far...

Get the fuck outta here. 

In fact don't, you need to answer something: have you seen Paul Blart 2 at all?

I hope you end up watching Furious 7 :) Age of Adaline is a solid romance as well. I don't really care about the other one :lol: A similar case, even if you ended saying to me it was the best movie of the year, I still wouldn't see it in theaters.

I think I'm gonna watch Furious 7 this weekend if time permits.  Far From the Madding Crowd is not playing near me.  So yeah, you get what I'm saying. You have no interest in it so its not something you'll spend money on seeing even if its the best movie of the year, lol.

• Like 1

So much hype for nothing. I knew it. Whatever.

Now you can get the fuck outta here :lol:

Hey blame my friends, who talked me into going to see Furious 7 instead. ( which most of them slept through anyways)

No. There is another.

Yes, his name is Jurassic World. Now moving on to other stuff...

Hey blame my friends, who talked me into going to see Furious 7 instead. ( which most of them slept through anyways)

WHAT. Don't blame your friends. I wanted to see Ex Machina and I drove 1 hour and 10 minutes (35 minutes to go, 35 to return) to see it. Alone. You were so hyped and in the end... nothing. I knew you were fucking with us all along :lol: 

Avengers is doing good and all, but the Blu Ray I bought today was just as good.

311FAE81-BD43-42DD-9DC2-6DD2DA783EF8.jpg

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Thinking on getting the digibook special edition on DVD they are releasing over here in June, tho :lol:

Edited by CJohn