kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

Atm say HP looking at 5-6m, AOU day trade so far quite strong 24-28m

28M would put 100M 2nd weekend on the table for AOU which would be a great hold and put 540M back on the table as well. Lack of competition looks like it is definitely helping.

28 would be insanely good. Even 24 was more than I expected. But last week at this time the projected numbers for AoU were like high 90's, so we'll see what happens.

• Like 1

Rth! That actually doesn't sound bad for HP. Assuming a solid jump on Saturday and a strong Sunday it might do close to 20M.

28M would put 100M 2nd weekend on the table for AOU which would be a great hold and put 540M back on the table as well. Lack of competition looks like it is definitely helping.

The first one did 103M from a 29M Friday. I think it is impossible for AoU. Of course the 0 competition is helping. The real test happens next weekend.

So this can get close to 90M this weekend??? That's pretty encouraging given how sour I've been about this whole thing..

With a 24-28M anything between 80-100M weekend is possible.

That would be like the same 2nd weekend gross as TA1. I really can't see that. If it does happen though, WOM is way better than I anticipated and my BSG prediction could actually be back in play.