kayumanggi

WEEKEND ESTIMATES | 05.08.15 - 05.10.15

In your opinion.

I'm not interested unless it comes on tv. I'm not paying money to see it in the theaters I don't care who thinks its good. 

I have other movies I'm more interested in.

well, okay then, but you've been given fair warning that you're skipping the best movie of the year

I just assumed you must dislike Oscar Isaac if you don't want to see this movie.

As Jack says above, Ex Machina is the best movie of the year.

Again best movie of the year is a matter of opinion.  I'm just not interested in the subject matter.

Why would you assume I don't like Oscar Isaac?  That's a rather random assumption.  I like him well enough. Thought he was pretty great in Inside Llewyen Davis or whatever its called. He's also gonna be Apocalypse in Xmen.  I have no problems with him at all, lol.

I think the estimates should be ok with no pre-sales or sporting events to consider.  Should be no dramatic drop offs.

I'm not going to disagree with you while you have that sniper rifle aimed at me, but I remain cautious.

I feel like I should be wearing 3D glasses when I look at your avatar.

well, okay then, but you've been given fair warning that you're skipping the best movie of the year

I'd like to check out Ex Machina, but im not dropping $10 for it either. I can easily wait till Redbox for free. Shouldnt make it less "good."

I'm not going to disagree with you while you have that sniper rifle aimed at me, but I remain cautious.

I feel like I should be wearing 3D glasses when I look at your avatar.

I think everybody is cautious after last weekend. :lol:

In your opinion.

I'm not interested unless it comes on tv. I'm not paying money to see it in the theaters I don't care who thinks its good. 

I have other movies I'm more interested in.

I kinda understand this. Ex Machina is really good and I am sad you won't see it in theaters, but the same happens to me many times.

Edited by CJohn

I'd like to check out Ex Machina,

The problem with people telling you a movie is super awesome is that you can then go into it with expectations that are way too high. That happened to me with Snowpiercer last tear.

• Like 2

I kinda understand this. Ex Machina is really good and I am sad you won't see it in theaters, but the same happens to me many times.

Well that's the thing. There are so many other movies that I really want to see. Hard for me to take recommendations on movies I have no interest in. I don't mean any offense. But my money only stretches so far. Some things can wait for home viewing.

I don't understand why people see the same movies so many times (more than 2 times) in theaters. If I had the chance to go to a theater right now, I wouldn't rewatch The Avengers 2. I would either see Hot Pursuit or not spend money at all. And if I have seen HP, I would see Get Hard or not spend money. At least see a good movie many times. Avengers 2 is just.... not the right movie for that.

• Like 3

I don't understand why people see the same movies so many times (more than 2 times) in theaters. If I had the chance to go to a theater right now, I wouldn't rewatch The Avengers 2. I would either see Hot Pursuit or not spend money at all. And if I have seen HP, I would see Get Hard or not spend money. At least see a good movie many times. Avengers 2 is just.... not the right movie for that.

LOL.

I was invited plus Saturdays isn't a busy day for me. Besides someone else is paying.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

If I like a movie a lot I will see it twice in the theaters.  But CA:TWS called my name 5 times to the theater. I was there each and every time. I enjoyed it so much.  I was shocked myself.  But that is rare.

Well that's the thing. There are so many other movies that I really want to see. Hard for me to take recommendations on movies I have no interest in. I don't mean any offense. But my money only stretches so far. Some things can wait for home viewing.

I hope you end up watching Furious 7 :) Age of Adaline is a solid romance as well. I don't really care about the other one :lol: A similar case, even if you ended saying to me it was the best movie of the year, I still wouldn't see it in theaters.

• Like 1