kayumanggi

WEEKEND ACTUALS | PITCH PERFECT II 69.2 M | MAD MAX: FURY ROAD 45.4 M | AVENGERS: AOU 38.9 M

He hasn't done that in years. :lol:

Basically since the day everyone got pissed off when a mod (either you or Tele) told people not to make threads for the "Untitled Marvel Movies" announced that day, and then 4 hours later Neo created 7 threads which everyone else was specifically told not to create. That was less than a year ago.

• Like 3

And people criticize Neo for creating threads before anyone else, when in the end they do worse :lol:

Excuse me? I just posted that because Gitesh used the word 'final'. I was excited because the 'final' number was higher than the estimates. The tweet didn't have any 'zeros' in it. I am sorry for thinking that the final number is not the actual number.

I don't create threads because I think it should be a race. What would I get? Compare the number of threads I have made to yours.

And please. I do worse? You allow Neo to create threads here even if the films are not dated and I do worse? You can't even make clear rules here. I don't even know if mods here know what the rules are.

• Like 5

Excuse me? I just posted that because Gitesh used the word 'final'. I was excited because the 'final' number was higher than the estimates. The tweet didn't have any 'zeros' in it. I am sorry for thinking that the final number is not the actual number.

I don't create threads because I think it should be a race. What would I get? Compare the number of threads I have made to yours.

And please. I do worse? You allow Neo to create threads here even if the films are not dated and I do worse? You can't even make clear rules here. I don't even know if mods here know what the rules are.

They are the moderators so they make the rules, not the community.