mattmav45

Your favorite film reviewers on BOT

I made a similar thread on BOM, but I figured a new site warranted a new thread, and thus, new opinions.You can choose as you wish, but my selections are based on entertainment value, and also how much weight I give to each posters' grades.Here is my top 5:1. Gopher- not only a great reviewer, but one of the 4-5 posters on here that I feel actually has legitimate good film taste. I always like to see how he grades films.2. Baumer- of course, always entertaining. However, they usually provide me with a lot of insight. For example, if Baumer hates a film that usually means that I will like it.3. Spaghetti- see Gopher.4. Andy- He tends to be a little lenient with his grading, but usually always provides a nice write-up.5. Noctis- decent reviewer and ok film taste. However, too much inconsistency to be taken seriously at times. For example, his Potter obsession. Contrary to his belief, it's a mediocore to decent series that will, and never has, achieve the greatness he envisions.

• Like 1

I'm always interested in what Spaghetti, tribefan, gopher, and CoolioD think. I feel they have similar taste to me.I always read baumer's opinion.. he's entertaining. Very polarizing. He tends to either love or hate a film. Not much in between. Noctis has interesting opinions too.Andy writes too many raves IMO. He likes everything. But his crowd reports are excellent.

Edited by rockNrollaDIM

I like reading Gopher's reviews simply because he expresses himself well. Same with Andy. I don't mind reading reviews I disagree with, it's how they're written that entertains me.

• Like 1

I myself like reading what baumer,gopher,lobotomy,tribefan and aDIM think about movies ... few others too that I forgot to mention You can call me a snob but I think I have a good taste in film its just that I don't write long reviews and lately I haven't even graded a lot of the movies I saw

• Founder / Operator

I myself like reading what baumer,gopher,lobotomy,tribefan and aDIM think about movies ... few others too that I forgot to mentionYou can call me a snob but I think I have a good taste in film its just that I don't write long reviews and lately I haven't even graded a lot of the movies I saw

Wow, haven't heard that name in awhile.