25897.jpg

The six-person crew of a derelict spaceship awakens from stasis in the farthest reaches of space. Their memories wiped clean, they have no recollection of who they are or how they got on board. The only clue to their identities is a cargo bay full of weaponry and a destination: a remote mining colony that is about to become a war zone. With no idea whose side they are on, they face a deadly decision. Will these amnesiacs turn their backs on history, or will their pasts catch up with them?

TRAILER :

Edited by Fullbuster

Decent entertainment so far. They've got a bit of a good mystery going at least. The characters, while all relatively cliched, are all different enough from each other to make watching the show pretty easy.

appeal of novelty sure but its nowhere near the caliber of battlestar galactica which is in my top 5 of scifi shows ever !

fullbuster as to your question "?"

i was referring to the fact that in some scifi shows like firefly and this one , asian seems to be the dominant population or holders of powers like corporation 

EPISODE 7 was funny and quite surprising about Three. The android was an enemy of the crew but it was quite funny in the first place, One enjoyed it :P Three discovered someone thinking he's a good man and he suddenly seemed very different.

• Like 1

Nobody's watching anymore? Come on you can't be serious it's increasingly better, episode 8 was fantastic! So One's true identity is finally known : Derrick Moss, he was here to avenge the murder of his wife by...Three :o Six didn't get his vengeance!

i'm not as excited as you but i do like the show , i tend to watch it in burst i finally caught up and watched 6-11 back to back 

things are definitely getting interesting , one reveal was interesting , two being jealous of the helpful android attention to one lol

i'm disappointed in the ship's android though , being taken down once by surprise shame on them but being taken down a 2nd time in same scenario albeit different weapon shame on her ,do android experience deja vu because i got such a deja vu feeling i thought for sure she'd be like no way josé i'm not falling for that trick again so then i thought maybe she faked losing consciousness and somehow helped two when she got spaced out but nope two story is even cooler this way ....

i wonder how many episodes there will be things are just getting good !

• Like 1