#ED

Weekend Estimates: JW: 102 IO 91...RTH: Sun JW 38.3 | IO 25.3 with possible upsides PG 287, possible 107M for JW weekend

The death was to re-enforce the brutality and danger of the I-Rex.  Same with the I-Rex killing other dinosaurs.   By using a minor character that was already in several scenes it allowed us to believe that anyone could go.

The I-Rex didn't kill her. And it's not the fact she died that bothered me.

• Like 2

JW:

I agree her death was brutal. The first thing that came to mind when she died was "Jeez this seems a bit too far doesn't it?"

I wasn't anything that personally offended me but I could definitely see it offending a lot of people

• Like 3

So, I guess Rth's update suggests JW is gonna add another record to its list, right? It just needs to increase around $1m from estimates, which is very possible.

He says it's puling a MOS/Godzilla and coming in a bit above or below Saturday.

• Like 2

JW:

I agree her death was brutal. The first thing that came to mind when she died was "Jeez this seems a bit too far doesn't it?"

I wasn't anything that personally offended me but I could definitely see it offending a lot of people

maybe she was secretly a murderer. Or a nazi. Or both.

Thanks. An increase on Sunday would be incredible.

If JW actually increased today (yesterday, depending where you live) it would honestly blow my mind. It's just crazy how this film has exceeded literally EVERY expectation on it!!!

Just got home from seeing this for the 2nd time.. Wish my sister could've seen it.. The brother in this movie was a dumbass for veering them off course in the hamster ball.. Still a good movie, but I think that'll wrap this up for me til the DVD comes out..

Any news on your mother? :(

Does anyone remember that scene in the lost world when John hammonds nephew tries to get everyone up and moving and they don't move. Then Vince Vaughns like "alright come guys lets get out of here" and then they all get up and move. Why the hell would they listen to Vince Vaughn? That fucker is the reason your all in this situation!

Does anyone remember that scene in the lost world when John hammonds nephew tries to get everyone up and moving and they don't move. Then Vince Vaughns like "alright come guys lets get out of here" and then they all get up and move. Why the hell would they listen to Vince Vaughn? That fucker is the reason your all in this situation!

Because the nephew is a prick and wouldn't know how to survive in a jungle without dinosaurs.

Edited by PDC1987
  • Like 1

That was sort of unsettling to watch.. He's probably right and is by far the worst death next to the guy in TLW who got munched by 2 T-Rexes...

Even the second time I watched it, I had to cringe, it was definitely unsettling.

• Like 1

I would have to conclude after a 2nd viewing, that this is the most violent of the JURASSIC PARK movies.. The body count was staggering... And the 1 dude sitting in the control room with the JURASSIC PARK T-shirt on looked a lot like Devin.. Too bad he didn't get munched.. Oh and his partner works with him all this time and never reveals she has a fucking boyfriend, making her co-worker feel like a total tool when he goes to giver her the heroic kiss..

• Like 2