baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

Ouch, Ted might be in for a sub 40m OW if that OD range sticks. This will be a fun battle between JW and IO this weekend. Considering both are playing big to kids, hard to say which will have the better Sat jump.

With $13m opening day (including previews), it's not guaranteed to reach $30m weekend. :ph34r:

• Like 3

You think it's hitting 40 from a 13 opening day that includes 2.6 in previews? I don't.

You think its decreasing Saturday? I dont.

Sure guys. My guess is TED wont even hit 20.

Come on lol....u guys saying it wont reach 40....really?

Well give it the same Sat/Sun holds as the first and it's 35m off a 13m OD and 39.5 off 15m. Not to mention it should be more OD frontloaded as a sequel.

• Like 1

What's taking Deadline so long to do an update? They usually have like 10 by now.

Theyre waiting for another Rth update from here.

• Like 4

With $13m opening day (including previews), it's not guaranteed to reach $30m weekend. :ph34r:

$12 million Sat

$9.5 million Sun 

$34.5 million OW

Unless it has a Bruno-caliber internal multi, I don't see how Ted 2 misses $30 million OW. 

• Like 1

If the opening day is $13m, even with a 40% increase from non-preview Friday and a 20% decrease Sunday, it ends up at $39m. That's an optimistic jump on Saturday I might add.

But why are u going with the lowest number?