baumer

Weekend Thread JW 54.2M, hits 500 | IO 52M | pg 99

well since your a MOD I can't disagree...

lol

You're allowed to disagree, but Ted 2 increasing 30% on Saturday is about as likely as MrPink despising Nolan's next film. Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

our OWN Boxoffice.com is estimating 47-49 for TED 2

yet we have people on here saying it won't reach 30 million

and I got gaffed at by saying 45, lol

anyhow, TELE

bail me out man

Edited by Mitch

So the couple of Seth McFarlane and The Mother of Dragons could each have a disappointment in back to back weeks.

Terminator is gettin TRASHED by the Reviews more than TED 2

• Like 1

our OWN Boxoffice.com is estimating 47-49 for TED 2

yet we have people on here saying it won't reach 30 million

and I got gaffed at by saying 45, lol

anyhow, TELE

bail me out man

The early projections are more likely predictions. RTH's 13-14m figure is the only one that is reliable at the moment.

• Like 2

Deadline just updated:

Uni’s dinos are still stompin'; so much that they’re steppin’ on the studio’s prized potty mouth bear, Ted 2. Given how soft matinees were, we held off on projecting Ted 2, since R-rated films aren’t Friday matinee films. Business could kick into high gear by the time late night rolls around. But as of right now, estimates for Ted 2 are still softer than its first chapter (which made $20.6M on its opening Friday) with an estimated $15M-$17.5M opening day, inclusive of Thursday previews. That puts Ted 2‘s opening weekend in the $43M-$45M range at third. Jurassic World‘s third FSS of $49M-$50M is expected to slot first, and Disney Pixar’s Inside Out will be right behind in that B.O. echelon as well.
  • Like 1

The concept of it was a lot better than the execution. Should have turned out much funnier than it did.

exactly! I was hyped before the first Ted, and left the cinema truly disapointed, i think a lot of people who saw the 1st  don't have any curiosity for this sequel.

Edited by Mike Wazowski
  • Like 1