grim22

Cruddy Weekend Estimates: A-M 24.77m, Pix 24m, Minions 22m, Trainwreck 17.2m, Southpaw 16.5m, PT 12.5m,

There's a lot on Netflix, so I could say I do "own" Whiplash.

And one trend I've found (have you noticed this Baumer?) is practically EVERY 20th Century Fox movie ends up on Canadian Netflix. So I guess there's no point in buying Kingsman, because it will show up on Netflix soon. Along with Spy, Paper Towns, and Scorch Trials. Heck, they just added Maze Runner and Penguins, and very recently DOFP.

• Like 1

To be completely honest, I don't know which 2015 movies I want on DVD (or at least but it through like Apple TV). I probably won't own Inside Out unless my sister buys it; Kingsman is something I would buy, watch once or twice more and then never again. I may get Danny Collins eventually. The MCU movies I may get in the $5 bin just because I already own the other MCU movies and why stop now.

I can see myself renting Furious 7 at some point but never buying it. I could honestly see myself buying Insidious 3 because, like the Conjuring, it has turned into "the movie we watch whenever a friend who hasn't seen it comes over."

Eh... I don't really buy DVDs anymore. Just don't watch them enough to make it worth it

• Like 1

Decided to go to Ant Man. The tone is not focused at all, but they pulled off the concept and it was quite clever. Watching Rudd shrink and fight and interact with the world around him was alot more entertaining than watching RDJ stand on a racetrack, Darcy, and skinny Cap.

Gotta let it all sink in, but its on the better end of the Marvel slate, probably top 5. Felt very IM1-ish in terms of plotting and scope.

• Like 1

The only Blu Rays I've bought recently have been birthday presents. The downside to seeing a lot of them in theaters, I suppose.

They just pile up I know. I have stacks and stacks of DVDs that I dot know what to do with. That said I never seem to learn my lesson :(
  • Like 2