Asyulus

Official Weekend Estimates |MI5 - 56M; Vacation - 14.9M; Ant-Man - 12.6M; Minions - 12.2M; Pixels - 10.4M; Trainwreck - 9.7M| Pg58

While M:I-RN doesn't have the 3D advantage, it is running in many PLF auditoriums and IMAX. $50 million seems to be where it's heading, which is above early tracking and Paramount's expectations. With good WOM and legs, RN can head northwards of $175 million.

• Like 2

Cruise tries to do all his own stunts until the insurance company talks him out of the more dangerous ones. :)

I can't speak for every stunt he s made but Burj Khalifa was all his.

Making offs don't lie.

Edited by The Futurist

While M:I-RN doesn't have the 3D advantage, it is running in many PLF auditoriums and IMAX. $50 million seems to be where it's heading, which is above early tracking and Paramount's expectations. With good WOM and legs, RN can head northwards of $175 million.

200m for MI5 hopefully, just to screw with Tele. :P

adjusted mi1-4: 332m, 325m, 166m, 216m

mi5: 175?

i really don't get it. how when mi4 and mi5 both pull off miraculously amazing reviews is this not increasing from mi4 a la fast 5/6/7???

• Like 1

Actually, when is the next scheduled IMAX engagement? A long or short run in IMAX could affect RN's legs.

The Man from UNCLE. Edited by CJohn

adjusted mi1-4: 332m, 325m, 166m, 216m

mi5: 175?

i really don't get it. how when mi4 and mi5 both pull off miraculously amazing reviews is this not increasing from mi4 a la fast 5/6/7???

Good WOM is still in play. Also MI5 should do great OS. ;)

Any way of me giving numbers to everybody but this guy?

(I mean Rth is a god but don't be mean!)

Too bad you cant.

Especially, I never insulted someone in this weekend thread.