Asyulus

Not So Fantastic Weekend Thread | MI5 29.4, F4 26.2, Gift 12, Ricki 7, Shaun 4, Vac 9, AM 7.8

The Man from UNCLE

American Ultra

MR: Scorch Trials

The Martian

Spectre

The Good Dinosaur

Mockingjay Part 2

In The Heart of the Sea

The Hateful Eight

SW: Force Awakens

Pretty much the only films that interest me for the rest of the year. August was great last year but it was due to GOTG's amazing run. Hopefully UNCLE and Compton can bring life to August.

I personally would add this too

Crimson Peak

Victor Frankenstein

Creed

Joy

The Revenant

Do you think a X-Men/FF crossover movie wouldn't make money? Lol.

The end game was obviously X-Men and F4 vs Galactus. Pretty much no other villain will suffice for that purpose. Wouldn't surprise if we get that announced just before Apocalypse releases.

I personally would add this too

Crimson Peak

Victor Frankenstein

Creed

Joy

The Revenant

Victor Frankenstein will probably get pushed again and in the country where you live Joy and The Revenant only open in January 2016  :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

The end game was obviously X-Men and F4 vs Galactus. Pretty much no other villain will suffice for that purpose. Wouldn't surprise if we get that announced just before Apocalypse releases.

Yes, but that would happen in the X-Men Universe which means they would have to use the inter dimensional travel that is set up in this reboot. Either that or the F4 passes through a black hole on his space travel and reaches the X-Men Universe and finds out they have powers. 

Edited by CJohn

Do you think a X-Men/FF crossover movie wouldn't make money? Lol. 

What's the point?

It's like making a Transformers/Battleship crossover. Sure it would make money because it's Transformers but it would only hurt the TF brand while Battleship would go nowhere.

• Like 2

Victor Frankenstein will probably get pushed again and in the country where you live Joy and The Revenant only open in January 2016  :lol:

We are used to that:P

i was talking more in BO terms even if they come here in 2016 they will be labeled as 2015 movies anyway xD

What's the point?

It's like making a Transformers/Battleship crossover. Sure it would make money because it's Transformers but it would only hurt the TF brand while Battleship would go nowhere.

The point is it would make money. A lot. Probably at least the same as Days of Future Past. And that is how the suits think. If it is a good movie it won't hurt the X-Men. They will have to reboot Fantastic Four in that movie (if they use this ones it will indeed hurt X-Men) and make it closer to the comics.

We are used to that:P

i was talking more in BO terms even if they come here in 2016 they will be labeled as 2015 movies anyway xD

The Oscar movies. Always the same shit. Everything gets pushed to January and February. Otherwise our distributors are usually pretty fast at releasing the movies.

The Oscar movies. Always the same shit. Everything gets pushed to January and February. Otherwise our distributors are usually pretty fast at releasing the movies.

Yes, things changed a lot i remember years ago when Portugal was rare to have a global release and the movies usually come 1 week or 1 month later from USA.

remember pretty well waiting 4 months to see godzilla here in 1998.

Edited by Mike Wazowski
  • Like 1