CJohn

Official Weekend Estimates: Straigth Outta Compton - 56.1M; The Man From UNCLE - 13.5M; MI5 - 17.3M; Fantastic Four - 8M

Wait, what? Lex Luthor has hair in it? Why? What? But that EW shoot... Huh?

I'm confused.

I guess you never saw the legendary 3:30 minutes trailer that was shown on Comic-Con. You are not gonna see that one in theaters either.

The red capes are coming... the red capes are coming...

:redcapes:

Edited by CJohn

Wait, what? Lex Luthor has hair in it? Why? What? But that EW shoot... Huh?

I'm confused.

It's either a wig and he's already bald, or he loses his hair at some point during the movie.

So decided to catch Dragon Ball and the local multiplex is going nuts with the SOC crowd...it's playing on half the screens every half an hour and they are still having an issue keeping up...

Better Saturday drop then expected coming due to overwhelming demand? Hmmm.

I haven't seen any Batman v Superman footage yet at all; blame WB's poor attempts so far to actually place trailers in theaters where they're meant to be seen

Lmao, you are crazy. Anyway, that is your choice. The Eisenberg smiley is from the BvS Comic-Con trailer.

I haven't seen any Batman v Superman footage yet at all; blame WB's poor attempts so far to actually place trailers in theaters where they're meant to be seen

You could also just watch em' on the internet.

But also, theaters prioritize movies being released sooner as opposed to one 8 months out.

• Like 1

But also, theaters prioritize movies being released sooner as opposed to one 8 months out.

Besides, I really think the 2:30 minutes version of the epic 3:30 minutes Comic-Con was Ant-Man IMAX exclusive. It is probably an IMAX exclusive tbh.

Lmao, you are crazy. Anyway, that is your choice. The Eisenberg smiley is from the BvS Comic-Con trailer.

I'm sure I'll get the trailer at SPECTRE or something; I really lack interest in seeing footage since the costume pics are enough for me, and it's not like I won't see the movie lol

I'm sure I'll get the trailer at SPECTRE or something; I really lack interest in seeing footage since the costume pics are enough for me, and it's not like I won't see the movie lol

You will never get the 3:30 minutes trailer in theaters. That is Internet exclusive. There is a 2:30 minutes version, tho. 

The way I view it is that I see so many movies in theaters that there's really no point for me to watch trailers on the Internet. If I get them, I get them; if I don't, I get to be the rare person to see Batman v Superman with no preconceptions of what Batfleck's voice sounds like and other stuff like that.

The way I view it is that I see so many movies in theaters that there's really no point for me to watch trailers on the Internet. If I get them, I get them; if I don't, I get to be the rare person to see Batman v Superman with no preconceptions of what Batfleck's voice sounds like and other stuff like that.

What... :lol: Anyway, doesn't matter. I really don't care. 

Everyone else except people working on the film are still in the dark on that.

Everyone else except people working on the film are still in the dark on that.

People are worried about his Batvoice? It is gonna be fine. I am more curious about Gal Gadot lines delivery tbh :lol: 

Sorry if the idea that I don't need footage to be excited for a movie doesn't work for you CJohn lol

No, I am sorry if I made that impression. I legit don't care about it :lol: If it works for you not seeing the footage it is fine.