kayumanggi

Goosebumps 2: Haunted Halloween | October 12 2018 | Sony | Jack Black may not return

3 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

October 12th - I didn't think Black was confirmed yet? Probably wise to lock him in now after Jumanji.

www.deadline.com/2017/12/jack-black-goosebumps-2-alpha-new-release-dates-1202233292/

The article says "starring Jack Black" so I think he's coming back. Honestly, I'm confused as to why Sony would get rid of him in the sequel to begin with.

53 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

October 12th - I didn't think Black was confirmed yet? Probably wise to lock him in now after Jumanji.

www.deadline.com/2017/12/jack-black-goosebumps-2-alpha-new-release-dates-1202233292/

So Sony will release 3 movies on 3 consecutive weekends with Venom, Goosebumps and Girl In The Spiders Web.

• Like 1

New plot details

Sony’s Goosebumps sequel is looking like it will indeed be Goosebumps: Slappy’s Revenge. We’ve learned some possible plot details on the film.

Slappy is brought back to life and wants to use his supernatural powers to unleash an apocalypse on Halloween night with the help of Nikola Tesla. It’s also focusing on a set of new kids, who include a 17-year-old named Sarah, her brother Sonny and his best friend Sam.

Jack Black is expected to reprise the voice of Slappy.

Sony had planned on releasing the film on October 12th, but that seems a little unlikely due to production delays

http://omegaunderground.com/2018/01/29/exclusive-goosebumps-slappys-revenge-plot-details/

• Like 1