WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates: Goosebumps - 23.5M; The Martian - 21.5M; Bridge of Spies - 15.4M; Crimson Peak - 12.9M (Page 1)

Did anyone here see that Vince Vaughn/Dave Franco movie? Bet that's up there too

I watched Ted 2. The movie is just unfunny, I had maybe one or two chuckles in the entire movie. It was a major chore to sit through, it definitely is in contention for worst of the year as well.

So many shitty 2015 movies I've managed to avoid: Aloha, Transporter: Refueled, Hitman: Agent 47, The Gallows, Seventh Son, Self/Less, The Gunman, Chappie, Entourage, American Ultra, Hot Pursuit, The Boy Next Door etc.

Yay me. 

Edited by good movie liker

So many shitty 2015 movies I've managed to avoid: Aloha, Transporter: Refueled, Hitman: Agent 47, The Gallows, Seventh Son, Self/Less, The Gunman, Chappie, Entourage etc.

Yay me.

There is one movie here that does not belong with the others

Southpaw was really bad, it's a fucking TV movie. They dug up some old, generic-ass boxing script from a dumpster behind the Universal lot, dusted that shit off and filmed it. Like the least possible effort was put into that film. 

Edited by good movie liker

that's what I'm talking about. I guess fantastic four was worse than terminator but I was just watching f4 like i was looking at a wounded animal. just felt sorry for it. didn't bring up the fuck this movie feelings.

I actually didn't hate F4. I didn't think it was good or anything, but I didn't see it until a few weeks after it opened. My expectations were extremely low, so it was bad yet managed to beat my expectations and I have to give it credit for that.

I think I've got a somewhat controversial pick for worst movie of the year:

Amy

Come at me.

So many shitty 2015 movies I've managed to avoid: Aloha, Transporter: Refueled, Hitman: Agent 47, The Gallows, Seventh Son, Self/Less, The Gunman, Chappie, Entourage, American Ultra, Hot Pursuit, The Boy Next Door etc.

Yay me. 

The Boy Next Door is great. It feels like all of the stupid, trashy erotic thrillers of the 1990s rolled into one, and it's more or less completely oblivious to how ridiculous it is. I had more fun watching it than most of the other movies of this year. 

The Boy Next Door is great. It feels like all of the stupid, trashy erotic thrillers of the 1990s rolled into one, and it's more or less completely oblivious to how ridiculous it is. I had more fun watching it than most of the other movies of this year. 

Okay, that actually sounds like a good midnight movie. I might rent it.