Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

i agree with this. Its insane how some Marvel fans has been bashing MoS for 2 years and now this. They definitely deserve to come down from that high horse it would only be justified in such a big way. What i think about those people bashing this are not comic book movie fans at all. Because how can comic book fans bash something every comic book fan has been dreaming about seeing on the big screen since they saw it in a comic book. Even Josh Whedon says those bashing this and not looking forward to this are comic book movie fans. He definitely got a point

Its not just marvel fans, everyone has been bashing MOS for 2 years because it had magnificent trailers which got us all excited to finally see a modern, epic and fresh Superman movie and what we got instead was a piece of shit that really didn't seem anything like the trailers we were given.

Marvel fans deserve no sympathy. They have done nothing but trash DC. The last two Batman films making over 1 billion each is a complete fluke according to them. 

TDK making 1b was complete fluke, it was all down to Heath Ledger but regardless, it stands among as arguably the greatest comic book movie of all time so its deserves its flukey total

Edited by jessie

LOL The way you guys are posting seems like you guys are trying to get this Topic to 10K pages

Hope this MOvie happens before 2020.. .can't wait...Im all in for Miller.

It's probably for 2020.

Edited by kayumanggi

pseudo-intellectual post...again

"Pseudo-intellectual". You just learnt a word today so you try to shoehorn it everywhere from now on but I don't think you know what it means...

Coming from the guy that can't stand me ever since I criticized Man Of Steel and makes ad hominem again just because we're on a DCU thread. Real mature and not insecure, yep.

"Pseudo-intellectual". You just learnt a word today so you try to shoehorn it everywhere from now on but I don't think you know what it means...

Coming from the guy that can't stand me ever since I criticized Man Of Steel and makes ad hominem again just because we're on a DCU thread. Real mature and not insecure, yep.

Ah yes. You are mature. Good for you.