Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 minute ago, vc2002 said:

@aabattery

Come on this is getting ridiculous. Cameron-related discussion now contributes (over) half of the total activities in this thread. And it sure looks like it will be that way till Avatar 2 release.  And yet it only counts as "etc." in the thread title?

You want fanboy wars? How about honoring the biggest fanboy on this site IronJimbo, by adding Cameron to the thread title.

every day that passes we are closer to Avatar 2... about 950 to go

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RRA said:

I love you. 

Haven't seen that entry yet though. 

I really liked it. You can see the budget tighten, but it's a good mix of practical and cgi. (And some bad chi) and I saw something I will never unsee. Personally like it more than 5

19 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

@aabattery

Come on this is getting ridiculous. Cameron-related discussion now contributes (over) half of the total activities in this thread. And it sure looks like it will be that way till Avatar 2 release.  And yet it only counts as "etc." in the thread title?

You want fanboy wars? How about honoring the biggest fanboy on this site IronJimbo, by adding Cameron to the thread title.

I just assumed the "Throne" in the title sat under the Godhood that is Jim. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

@aabattery

You can't have a fandom of half a dozen. Call me when Avatar 2 comes out and is decent. Or just call me when Cameron retires and passes the baton to Tim Miller. That could be cool. 

3 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

You can't have a fandom of half a dozen. Call me when Avatar 2 comes out and is decent. Or just call me when Cameron retires and passes the baton to Tim Miller. That could be cool. 

Shall we let you argue over 3rd place until then? :hahaha:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

You went from a sort of amusing act to an annoying one. 

Act? give me a break. Isn't this a box office theory forum and isn't Jim the box office king giving us both Titanic and Avatar?

12 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I have you both on ignore now if that counts.

There are posts that I find boring about certain subjects and it doesn't remotely irritate me because it takes microseconds to scroll past them. To me this reads like you hate being reminded of the difference between Jim and heartless studio products you love. For instance right now Infinity War is doing amazing, the best it can do, absolutely incredible... then you take a step back and realise just how far away you are from Avatar a 9 year old film. I don't resent you for ignoring me just pity you.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Act? give me a break. Isn't this a box office theory forum and isn't Jim the box office king giving us both Titanic and Avatar?

Not domestically. Although I only care about domestically adjusted for inflation. 

1 hour ago, vc2002 said:

@aabattery

Cameron shouldn’t even belong in such a thread . How is he even a factor when talking about franchises, a man who has done two movies in the last 25 years ? Why not have Spielberg here while we are at it , or even Michael bay, he has had a ton of box office successes too. This should have been about franchises, lotr, hp, Star Wars, marvel e.t.c . 

Anyway moderation is piss poor, possibly because the forum needs money,  so all threads are basically bloated with the same bullshit and back and forth with no real discussion about anything apart from having 2-3 posters with lots of time on their hands making hundreds of posts each day about the same damn things.

Edited by Thrylos 7
  • Like 2
  • ...wtf 1

1 hour ago, vc2002 said:

@aabattery

To be fair. Cameron contributes half of total activities in this forum.

Jimbo has a talent to bring Avatar into any f*cking conversation.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bladels said:

To be fair. Cameron contributes half of total activities in this forum.

Jimbo has a talent to bring Avatar into any f*cking conversation.

Infinity wars is the first film since TFA which has made Avatar WW worth discussing...

People are bringing up Avatar themselves and who am I not to chime in?

Besides this thread and the Avatar 2 thread are specifically for Avatar posting.

Just now, IronJimbo said:

Infinity wars is the first film since TFA which has made Avatar WW worth discussing...

People are bringing up Avatar themselves and who am I not to chime in?

Besides this thread and the Avatar 2 thread are specifically for Avatar posting.

Oh please, check BP's threads yourself and see how many times you brought Avatar up.

And yes, it's not only your fault. People (myself included) continue to take your baits and talk about Avatar.