Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

If you include streaming + DVR for Flash, it trounces JJ. Sorry, buddy.

Since Jessica Jones is streaming ONLY, should we also subtract The Flash's live TV audience then lol. Come on dude. No one's even taking you seriously now.

11 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

Sales are up and down. That's just what sales do.

You do understand, you have literally said that the same sales (April) are both up and down. We can't even claim they're down from previous months, and just look up because Marvel is slipping. In April, DC is up near 150% from March sales.

So you're first statement is factually wrong. Sales are not down for DC.

Edited by RandomJC
  • Like 1

I love The Flash but after seeing Arrow, Gotham, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow, saying that DC 'owns' TV is a dubious proposition at best. The writing, acting and production value of Daredevil alone kills those shows to be honest. We dont even have to include JJ

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, moviesRus said:

Since Jessica Jones is streaming ONLY, should we also subtract The Flash's live TV audience then lol. Come on dude. No one's even taking you seriously now.

What? No. Because JJ is streaming ONLY, it has the advantage of being watched at any time. Flash can be watched ONCE on Tuesday, and then on DVR/streaming over 7 days. Are you dim?

5 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

You do understand, you have literally said that the same sales (April) are both up and down. We can't even claim they're down from previous months, and just look up because Marvel is slipping. In April, DC is up near 150% from March sales.

So you're first statement is factually wrong. Sales are not down for DC.

Sales are up. That's what I said.

1 minute ago, ChipMunky said:

What? No. Because JJ is streaming ONLY, it has the advantage of being watched at any time. Flash can be watched ONCE on Tuesday, and then on DVR/streaming over 7 days. Are you dim?

You also gotta pay for Netflix, hon.

I think the best thing to compare DC TV to Marvel TV would be AOS and Agent Carter since both of their shows are on network television as opposed to premium television such as Netflix.

Edited by DMan7

2 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

I think the best thing to compare DC TV to Marvel TV would be AOS and Agent Carter since both of their shows are on network television as opposed to premium television such as Netflix.

You got half of that right ;)

3 minutes ago, moviesRus said:

You just said sales were down cause everyone was saving their money for May..

32 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

so you mean people were buying DC comics in anticipation for the biggest comic event in YEARS?! I. AM. SHOCKED.

1 minute ago, ChipMunky said:

Sales are up. That's what I said.

I'm sorry, but that is not what you said:

1 hour ago, ChipMunky said:

You mean DC comics sales were down in April with people knowing a brand new series is releasing in May? I. AM. STUNNED.

See that word in your quote. Down. "Sales were down in April". they weren't not by a long shot. Then when I corrected you, you said this:

28 minutes ago, ChipMunky said:

so you mean people were buying DC comics in anticipation for the biggest comic event in YEARS?! I. AM. SHOCKED.

These are not the same statements. They are opposites of each other. both can not be true.

Why am I even doing this!

• Like 1

I mean, if you want to bring up something I said long ago, sure, go ahead. But I was young and misinformed. When I said sales were up I was obviously older and well informed. This isn't hard to figure out.

• Like 1