acsc1312

FBO: Rules and How to Play

If Jajang confirms that he isn't coming back I will try to make this game myself, but I can't ensure anything since I don't have much free time outside of Summer, so please... Jajang... give us an update...?

Edited by CJohn

He is around I see him post. I think the game is dead, just takes to much time and he can't do it. woulda been nice to tell us hanging for an update

Yeah, I agree. And I think I wouldn't be able to do it either, since I just got offered an oportunity to write movie's and game's reviews for a site.

Hey all,I think i've been avoiding post in here as my life became extremely complicated and busy over the past few months. I've been unable to devote very little time to this game (it's really amazing i've kept this running since the middle of 2006 (6 years i've lasted as admin for this game)) lately sadly. Which is dissappointing for me as I've enjoyed running this game for so long.i'll give a shot and trying to update the website over the next day or so with TDKR results - but i can't promise it unfortunately as i know how things have travelled of late :( So i guess what i'm saying i'm happy for someone else to take it on (and i'm happy to pass the current data i've got so you don't need to rebuild) but i'll give it a shot to see if i can get things back up to date. it's been a very hard few months - yes i've been on very periodically but not with access to my local files typically (i really should put these files on google drive or something so i can update whereever i am! ;) )ok i'm lost now what i want to do.. cause i do love this game and it do be honest when work and family commitments are snowing me under a load of fun to play and score...... anyway watch this space in the comign days and i'm happy for your acsc to continue to help out if you want to... (we could work that out offline how we want to split it if you are really keen to help out and worst case i'll run you through the excel file which i use to drive the game - this is essentially the website when upload things.....- jajang

feel free to continue ... i'm still struggling to find time to keep this running... (I did start updating the data but didnt' get far :( )PM if need any specific data changed etc (ie. in the posts i've posted previously.) i'm just limited on the time i have available at the moment..... (one these days i'lll catch the website back up and put it all back on air (so to speak)

Yeah i had hopes of keeping this running myself but i no longer have the time to put into the game. I've barely been on here at all over the past few weeks....ACSC... I am happy for you to take over as the official game moderator... given my busy life at the moment i doubt i will even find to play.....I've enjoyed running and playing this game for the fun 5 years it's been running for now. @ ACSC - feel free to PM me if you want i'm happy to hand over the original spreadsheet that the old website is based on. I've got data going right back to the first day ... all the records the lot!obviously the rules here are still current - i'll still be around so if you need any posts i've created changed... PM me ... and i'll fix it up for ya! :)- Jajang

@ Doctor Who.

I've revised the first 4 posts.  Can you check if you need anything changed.  i'm intending to play in 2014.  Also If you need a hand in running the game in 2014 i might be able to give a hand again :) 

Missed running the game (damn i ran this for a long time)