Neo

Snowpiercer | Now in Theaters and VOD

so saw snowpiercer a few nights ago. Man, great movie! Perfect combination of action/futuristic end of world type stuff/w/ a lot of social commentary there.  Wish it got a wide release and big marketing, because nothing besides transformers 4 was around really.  Bravo, bravo tho, I loved it and would recommend it to anyone. 

• Like 3

Hate to say this, but your boy didn't really impress me in this movie.

Hey, that's okay. At least you got Pfister to impress you. Maybe Bong is just not your style.
  • Like 1

Hey, that's okay. At least you got Pfister to impress you. Maybe Bong is just not your style.

No, Bong's direction and his visual style were easily the best things about this movie. The problems are with the screenplay, not the direction.

Have you seen this yet?

Yep, last Saturday. Loved it (surprise!) Bong hasn't done wrong in my book so far. Visuals, actings and the divided-opinion ending are great to me.I was just playing around with you Jack. You like what you like.Oh, and if you were asking about Transcendence then yes, I did see it. One of my co-worker is a huge Johnny Depp fan so I watched it with her recently. Didn't like it, didn't hate it either, just bored out of my mind with it (the fact that all the actors sleepwalked through it, save for Bettany, didn't help any on that front either) Boring styles, rehashed ideas with nothing added, plot/story not going anywhere. Overall, just tired and forgettable.
  • Like 1

Yep, last Saturday.Loved it (surprise!) Bong hasn't done wrong in my book so far. Visuals, actings and the divided-opinion ending are great to me.I was just playing around with you Jack. You like what you like.Oh, and if you were asking about Transcendence then yes, I did see it. One of my co-worker is a huge Johnny Depp fan so I watched it with her recently. Didn't like it, didn't hate it either, just bored out of my mind with it (the fact that all the actors sleepwalked through it, save for Bettany, didn't help any on that front either) Boring styles, rehashed ideas with nothing added, plot/story not going anywhere. Overall, just tired and forgettable.

Fair enough.

• Like 1

Are ERW and Jamie Bell back together? They split up a few months ago, but maybe they reconciled?They could still be good friends though. Not unheard of.I just bought Snowpiercer on Amazon Instant. Looking forward to a rewatch on a bigger screen.

I didn't know they'd split but they've been together on and off for almost a  decade and have a child together so I gather they're still close.