baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

3 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

When BDH stands in front of the Tyrannosaurus pen, with the flare in her hand, and it first shows its face, that is fucking brilliant.  That's the money shot.

Yup, that is another amazing scene. Not sure if anything in the movie will top Pratt riding with the raptors. Everyone knows that scene and it is the first thing everyone remembers when they thing about the movie. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThiagoMaia said:

You're from Portugal? If I remember well from my Lurking days...

I like living in a country where Avengers is the highest grossing film ever in local currency (even tought it's the second, but that shows how popular the first was). TA is my favorite movie ever (depending on the day Unforgiven can be ahead of it).

Hope Star Wars doesn't pass it here.

Yes, I am. It also says below my avatar that I am from Portugal [emoji4] (same place where below yours it says Brasil). 

Biggest movie ever here is AVATAR and it is untouchable. 

Untouchable like, the record is unbreakable?

Also, I don't know how to ser people's location, nor how to use that ninja emoji on tap-a-talk. (Insert ninja emoji here)

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

When I submit my list of the best films of 2015, both JW and TFA will be in the top ten.

JW, TFA and Mad Max are my top 3. I am just not sure about the order :lol:

1 hour ago, jandrew said:

Tomorrow early afternoon hopefully. Then maybe again in January when me and the gf are reunited.

Hulk giving Loki the business is more talked about and impactful than that circle mess.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 2

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

One of those is anchoring the bottom of my list. 

Yea, but you have a perma hate on for JW, too  loud for your geriatric ears.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ThiagoMaia said:

Untouchable like, the record is unbreakable?

Also, I don't know how to ser people's location, nor how to use that ninja emoji on tap-a-talk. (Insert ninja emoji here)

Enviado de meu XT1097 usando Tapatalk

Yeah, unbreakable. No movie in history will come close to what Avatar did here. It is impossible. To be honest, even today I look at the number and I go like "what the fuck, how did this happen?!".

• Like 1

I am bit muffed over this overly big blockbuster messes lately. They are very popular and doing well. 

You had Fast 7, JW, AOU, SW7 to a lesser degree and next year we have 

Oh God Zack Synder Batman vs Superman..:ohmyzod:

I usually like films that are popular with the general audience too.