baumer

Star Wars Tuesday - 37.3M (Tele/baumer bet for Wednesday drop is on page 24...much to learn one of them still has)

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Hidden Content

That is the funny part :lol: 

Spoiler

That shot is clearly meant to be for the trailer only. I had my suspicious since the moment I saw it and the movie confirmed them. 

1 minute ago, CJ Ren said:

That is the funny part :lol: 

Hide contents

That shot is clearly meant to be for the trailer only. I had my suspicious since the moment I saw it and the movie confirmed them. 

Nah, JJ already talked about that. They had various versions with it and ended up not using it.

• Like 1

TA as a whole will go down in pop culture lore forever, whether FX plays it every week or not, but the circle shot alone is given too much credit. 

Great shot, and a defining moment, but other than them all standing next to each other, theres not much too it. If any "shot" in TA is to be remebered, its that tracking shot. Now that was glorious.

Edited by jandrew
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

kylo-ren-1440695960.gif

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Iconic since December 2014. :shades:

That shot's not even in the movie.

:rofl: 

Hmm, is there a very similar one but with Kylo without his hood? I remember watching something like that in the movie and going: didn't he have his hood on for this?

2 minutes ago, jandrew said:

TA as a whole will go down in pop culture lore forever, whether FX plays it every week or not, but the circle shot alone is given too much credit. 

Great shot, and a defining moment, but other than them all standing next to each other, theres not much too it. If any "shot" in TA is to be remebered, its that tracking shot. Now that was glorious.

...what tracking shot? :lol:  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Hidden Content

Oh really? Didn't knew about that, thanks! :) 

1 minute ago, #ED2-D2 said:

Hateful 8, so far so good.

Is everyone seeing the movie at home? :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

When like Hulk was punching aliens and he threw one to Thor who home run-ed it to Iron Man who blasted it to Cap who roundhoused it to SW who shot it in the head, while Hawkeye shot arrows it in.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I thought the same :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ThiagoMaia said:

Hidden Content

Spoiler

Yes, there is a similar scene but with him without the hood.

:)