fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

I bet Godzilla will gross more than Captain America 2 WW.

Damn you know BKB proably will take that one... lol or run away like he usuallydoes.

After seeing Godzillas first teaser trailer.... All I can say is OMG  Tarzan bud...Godzilla could be far bigger than even SM2 domestic and worldwide.. Look at those frakking 3D James Cameron like  perspectives of the dudes going in to their doom by parachute.

Wow.

• Like 1

Damn you know BKB proably will take that one... lol or run away like he usuallydoes.After seeing Godzillas first teaser trailer.... All I can say is OMG Tarzan bud...Godzilla could be far bigger than even SM2 domestic and worldwide.. Look at those frakking 3D James Cameron like perspectives of the dudes going in to their doom by parachute.Wow.

It is my most anticipated film of next year, although I also can't wait for Transformers and Apes!!!!

No, 2015. :(But Captain America and Spidey will hopefully be great!

EEp :(.. Was looking fwd to seeing the sequel in 2014, but its better in taking time with making  an Avengers worth challenger. :)

Yep Captain America's trailer looks incredible, the Amazing SM's trailer looked good too. :)

Godzilla's teaser easily outmatched Spidey's and Caps tho :)

• Like 1

EEp :(.. Was looking fwd to seeing the sequel in 2014, but its better in taking time with making an Avengers worth challenger. :)Yep Captain America's trailer looks incredible, the Amazing SM's trailer looked good too. :)Godzilla's teaser easily outmatched Spidey's and Caps tho :)

Edge of Tomorrow looks great also. :)

No Neo, I don't agree to the terms you just altered on my bet.. The Bet NEO, Is The loser has to leave the site, NOT A signature, name change bet and Kal is so goddamn certain I'm a loser,  that he refuses to put his $$$ where his mouth is and accept my challenge and prove me wrong.. I don't need fucking $ 50.00 Kal and have plenty of $$$ than this Paypal nonsense.. Those are my terms, either accept the bet or screw off and not mention my name in the AVATAR 2, Lord Cameron Juggernaught Nonsense thread again..

No thats your stipulation. Here is a suggestion, if you can't agree on terms then no bet.

Edited by Neo