fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

I would hope not, but have you read the Pacific Rim threads? You'd be surprised. Multiple people predicting nearly a billion.

Really.. Hmm. I think it will do great numbers but nowhere near that high

I have MOS at 92M right now so I think taking Edward's bet would be kinda stupid  :lol: But it would be interesting right? Just a bet for fun and get this thread going for this year. Also, I don't really mind losing if I'm wrong either. My reason for saying it will be under 100M+ is solely because of the June Opening. To my knowledge, only 2 has opened over 100M in June, and those are TS3 and TF2, both sequels to successful franchise, and one is a finale to a beloved animated series. So I think MOS will be a success and open great, but not to 100M+. I would take the bet if you don't mind me, Edward. A friendly bet? You can choose the stakes to your liking  ;)

Sure. If Man Of Steel grosses 100M+ OW, you must change your name to "ED is Awesome" for a month beginning with The Monday after MoS OW(after weekend actuals).Make your move!

Sure. If Man Of Steel grosses 100M+ OW, you must change your name to "ED is Awesome" for a month beginning with The Monday after MoS OW(after weekend actuals).Make your move!

LOL, okay! I'm not good at this choosing stakes thing so I'm just gonna copy you ^^ So "Sam is awesome" username change for a month then. Deal? Edited by Sam

20131. Fake Vs MGSPR over/under CFFake on PR and MGS on CFStakes: Sigs for a month2. Sam vs iTz EDMOS over/under 100 OWED over and Sam underStakes: username for a month(.... Is awesome)

3. ChFloppit vs MGS

CF over/under 400 mill DOM

ChFloppit over and MGS under

Stakes: Avatars for a month

Edited by fmpro