fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

4 Bets for sale

Firedeep: G.I.Joe 2 over The Expendables 2

Andrew the Alien: Cabin in the Woods over 65M total

lab276:April 2012 will sell more than 100m tickets?

darthdevidem01: TASM OS DOUBLE The Avengers OS

I am re-posting this here so that it doesn't get lost in that Avengers thread.

Ok, I'm going to sweeten the pot for you Cochofles.

I bet you that The Avengers will make more than $90m on opening weekend. Provided of course, it open on Friday as planned. I don't know why it would move, but I'm not going to lose on a technicality.

If I lose, instead of making my name change permanent, you have the ability to make me change it at any time to anything of your choosing. This will be permanent so long as you remain an active poster. Banning of any kind or you not posting for one month, and I go back to Rallax.

Sound like a fair deal?

I would be willing to increase it more to see if she will take the bait, but I doubt it.

I am re-posting this here so that it doesn't get lost in that Avengers thread.

Ok, I'm going to sweeten the pot for you Cochofles.

I bet you that The Avengers will make more than $90m on opening weekend. Provided of course, it open on Friday as planned. I don't know why it would move, but I'm not going to lose on a technicality.

If I lose, instead of making my name change permanent, you have the ability to make me change it at any time to anything of your choosing. This will be permanent so long as you remain an active poster. Banning of any kind or you not posting for one month, and I go back to Rallax.

Sound like a fair deal?

I would be willing to increase it more to see if she will take the bait, but I doubt it.

Good idea. But she will never bite... Ignore,ignore,ignore...

I would take it in a heartbeat :P :P

I got a bet idea, if anyone wants to take it (can't be you fmpro, since we already got a bet regarding the same movies)I bet that Battleship will have a higher RT score than MIB3. Any takers?

I would not take no matter what..I belive the same thing

^Is it that obvious? lol.Ok, I got another bet.I bet that The Avengers will drop more than 55% in it's 2nd weekend. For comparison sake, from the 5 movies related to The Avengers, only 3 of them dropped more than 55%.Iron Man: 48.1%Iron Man 2: 59.4%Thor: 47.2%Captain America: 60.7%Hulk: 60.1%Who wants to take it?

Edited by InFamous

I originally had it at over 60%, but I don't know if it will drop that hard. I don't think it will be that front loaded, and the week after there isn't much competition, so..i donno.

There just no way this drops under 55%..It may stabelize later but 2nd weekend won´t be pretty.

5 Bets for sale

Firedeep: G.I.Joe 2 over The Expendables 2

Andrew the Alien: Cabin in the Woods over 65M total

lab276:April 2012 will sell more than 100m tickets?

darthdevidem01: TASM OS DOUBLE The Avengers OS

InFamous: The Avengers will drop over 60% on it's 2nd weekend.