fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

The Amazing Spider-Man will make more than $200m in its 6-days opening.Stakes are Avatar, Name change and signature change for a month. :)Also, the winner can make the one who lost the bet to go watch any movie of their choosing in the theaters, and he'll have to prove with pics.

Edited by iJackSparrow

The Amazing Spider-Man will make more than $200m in its 6-days opening.Stakes are Avatar, Name change and signature change for a month. :)Also, the winner can make the one who lost the bet to go watch any movie of their choosing in the theaters, and he'll have to prove with pics.

No one's gonna take this bet. SM3, as hyped as it was, only made $176m in 6 days. SM2, which was released on a Wednesday, and was coming off of SM1, only made $180m in 6 days.TASM is coming off of SM3, which people didn't like, and is being released on a Tuesday, why the hell would it make $200m in 6 days?That's impossible for TASM, and I'm the one here predicting it'll cross $300m. TASM is gonna rely on wom for it to make big bucks, it's not going to be super hyped and have a huge opening, because it's being released on a Tuesday. I don't see it grossing more than $150m for the 6 day opening.

No one's gonna take this bet. SM3, as hyped as it was, only made $176m in 6 days. SM2, which was released on a Wednesday, and was coming off of SM1, only made $180m in 6 days.TASM is coming off of SM3, which people didn't like, and is being released on a Tuesday, why the hell would it make $200m in 6 days?That's impossible for TASM, and I'm the one here predicting it'll cross $300m. TASM is gonna rely on wom for it to make big bucks, it's not going to be super hyped and have a huge opening, because it's being released on a Tuesday. I don't see it grossing more than $150m for the 6 day opening.

Well, more reasons for someone that wants to screw me over to take the bet then. :PI'm sticking with my prediction that will break $200m in its first 6 days. :)

I will take your bet

Fuck yeah. Did you understand the stakes? The loser will have to see a movie that's playing on the theaters, regardless if he has seen it already or not and prove it with pictures. Also, the loser will have to change his name, avatar and signature for one month for whatever the winner chooses.

Fuck yeah. Did you understand the stakes? The loser will have to see a movie that's playing on the theaters, regardless if he has seen it already or not and prove it with pictures. Also, the loser will have to change his name, avatar and signature for one month for whatever the winner chooses.

I can do the name, avatar, and signature. The theater will be living is in construction so it won't have all the screens and other in town has to be a 6 screens. So if do a movie it has to be a wide release.This mineTuesday 27mWednesday 19.5mThursday 12mFriday 25mSaturday 22.5mSunday 15mSix 121mSo do want to do 160m as the cut off.

I can do the name, avatar, and signature. The theater will be living is in construction so it won't have all the screens and other in town has to be a 6 screens. So if do a movie it has to be a wide release.This mineTuesday 27mWednesday 19.5mThursday 12mFriday 25mSaturday 22.5mSunday 15mSix 121mSo do want to do 160m as the cut off.

Yeah, only wide releases. I'll have to travel to watch if I lose, but it's all good. The bet is that will break $200m in its 6 days, but here is my breakdown:Tuesday: $53mWednesday: $40mThursday: $21mFriday: $32mSaturday: $38Sunday: $24mTotal: $208m:)