fmpro

Bet Thread. Please post all ongoing bets or completed bets in this thread.

I am a bet Virgin so i will take your stakes.we can make it a 2 part bet, Domestic & WW???

So you're thinking it will go over AIW DOM and WW? I say it doesn't do either.Let's do name change for a month. If we both get a part right, we change for a week to the other's choosing. If one of us wins both parts, 2 month name change. Deal?

So you're thinking it will go over AIW DOM and WW? I say it doesn't do either.Let's do name change for a month. If we both get a part right, we change for a week to the other's choosing. If one of us wins both parts, 2 month name change. Deal?

I like it :)Lets hope he does too

fmpro, this was my suggestion for using the credit system in this thread:

"For example, say the first bets were that firedeep bet me Gi Joe 2 would make more than the original and firedeep bet you Prometheus would make over 250 m.

We would post this:

July

"Firedeep bets grey ghost 100 credits GI Joe makes more than the original (Now Grey Ghost has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting)/(Firedeep has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting)."

"Firedeep bets fmpro Prometheus makes 250 m (Now fmpro has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting and Firedeep)/(Firedeep has 1,000 credits with 800 credits available for betting)

Then every monday you update the new credit status for all the bets settled in the last week. And every month you give 100 credits to people with less than 1,000 credits.

You can only bet in multiples of 50 (50, 100, 150, 200, etc)."

Edited by grey ghost

"For example, say the first bets were that firedeep bet me Gi Joe 2 would make more than the original and firedeep bet you Prometheus would make over 250 m.

We would post this:

July

"Firedeep bets grey ghost 100 credits GI Joe makes more than the original (Now Grey Ghost has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting)/(Firedeep has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting)."

"Firedeep bets fmpro Prometheus makes 250 m (Now fmpro has 1,000 credits with 900 credits available for betting and Firedeep)/(Firedeep has 1,000 credits with 800 credits available for betting)

Then every monday you update the new credit status for all the bets settled in the last week. And every month you give 100 credits to people with less than 1,000 credits.

We would post this:

July

Sounds great.. No doubt..

But its way to much work for me personally.....

Bets still for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Firedeep: G.I.Joe 2 over The Expendables 2 Andrew the Alien: Cabin in the Woods over 65M total darthdevidem01: Prometheus OVER Star Trek (worldwide)The Dark Alfred: I want a TDKR bet. Bring it to me.