CJohn

THE 2016 SAG AWARDS - Discuss It Live Here

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Fox bought it. Netflix offered 20M but Nate wanted a wider theatrical release.

Netflix dodged the bullet there.

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Finally got another one right, knew they couldn't resist Downton. We still have another year of this, folks. 

Lmao. This wasn't for the final season?! It is gonna win again next year then. 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Welp, here we go for Actress. We're gonna know if Brie really has this locked.

My stream is super late. I am seeing the results here before it happens on the stream :kitschjob: 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

every awards show uses the worst part of brie's performance for their clip.

I agree tbh. It's the only scene of the movie that kinda bothers me with the "I'M ACTING" bit of it, but it's still a great performance IMO, and it didn't take me that out of the movie.

Just now, CJohn said:

Brie Larson is gonna get DAT OSCAH and WB is gonna sell Kong with her as the lead.

The cast is going to help it's BO a lot. Academy Award winner Brie Larson, Loki, Koba, two guys from SOC, John Goodman, John C Reilly, and of course Samuel L Jackson.

1 minute ago, riczhang said:

Ehhh, I knew Brie was gonna win, but I still held out hope for Blanchett until the last moment. 

I feel like Blanchett would win this year if Blue Jasmine either hadn't existed or was 15 years ago instead of 2. They weren't going to reward her again so soon after completely dominating with an all-time great performance.

• Like 1

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i loved her in that one of the only bright spots of season 4. shame harmon never brought her back and just nuked everything from that season.

Yeah she was the best thing of Season 4.  However, that gif. is from Season 5, so he did bring her back. She was in 2 episodes I think. She probably wasn't in Season 5 because she didn't have time for it. 

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The cast is going to help it's BO a lot. Academy Award winner Brie Larson, Loki, Koba, two guys from SOC, John Goodman, John C Reilly, and of course Samuel L Jackson.

Nobody knows who these people are. :P 

But yeah, they are gonna put Loki and Brie as co-leads for sure in the marketing.