CJohn

THE 2016 SAG AWARDS - Discuss It Live Here

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Cloverfield has ended. Still awesome. I still love it. I hope the new is good as well. Now time to see the SAGs with sound :lol:

You missed Leo not taking Tina and Amy's joke at his expense at all. God help us all if he doesn't win this year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

trumbo is literally funny or die oscar bait parody without jokes. imagine how bad it has to be to jerk off hollywood that much and only get ONE nomination.

oh. it comes out next week, I'm looking forward to it. Don't kill my dreams coolio

Just now, Total Treecall said:

oh. it comes out next week, I'm looking forward to it. Don't kill my dreams coolio

but just think about it. it's such a hollywood jerk-off. if it was an even slightly competent movie it would win 10 academy awards.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You missed Leo not taking Tina and Amy's joke at his expense at all. God help us all if he doesn't win this year.

What happened? They made a joke about him never winning and he had a serious face when they did it?