25 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

You cant make people happy hahah no, you cant. A podcast doesn't have visuals thus theres no video option for podcast sites/players. I did get better audio recording for you though. 

Only asked because it's a pain in the ass to see videos offline since Youtube Red is not a thing here yet. Another reason I asked is that I recall seeing video podcasts (I think it was TED's) on itunes.

But hey, I appreciate the audio improvement.

Edited by Goffe
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Only asked because it's a pain in the ass to see videos offline since Youtube Red is not a thing here yet. Another reason I asked is that I recall seeing video podcasts (I think it was TED's) on itunes.

But hey, I appreciate the audio improvement.

I'll look into more and see, maybe theres a way.  And you shouldn't need Youtube red, don't understand the issue. International thing? If theres a way for me to change stuff on my end I can or will if it helps. 

Edited by Jay Hollywood

On 11/22/2017 at 10:20 AM, Noctis said:

Why not make a 10-15 minute review of films? You'd get MUCH MORE viewers.

I like it that he goes in depth in the film, not like all the other Youtubers. I like @Jay Hollywood since it seems like a lecture or a long conversation you have with friends after watching a movie. 

• Like 1

You did not like the movie as much as me and I hate you for it

Nah, had a good time with this episode. Was nice to see someone other than me or Goffe recognise that Boy exists. I cracked up at AJ's attempt at a NZ accent :rofl:

It's always good to hear your insights on the actual filmmaking process as someone who does that stuff for a living and what-not. I don't really think of all that stuff when I'm watching movies, so it's cool to hear about that sort of thing.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Thank you so much hahaha I'm glad to know you'll be regular listener and you find it fun! Aj's Korg impression had me dying too. 

As a big fan, how do you rank all of Taika's movies? 

1 - Wilderpeople

2 - Boy

3 - What We Do in the Shadows

4 - Thor: Ragnarok

5 - Eagle vs. Shark

2-4 are very close for me though. 

• Like 1