Wrath

BOT User Tracking 4/1-3 God's Not Dead 2, Meet the Blacks

So, did a blockbuster just come out next week? Pretty much looks that way from this week's lineup.

Please provide your 4/1-3 Opening Weekend predicts for, 

God's Not Dead 2

Meet the Blacks

Deadline is now going to be sometime between midnight Wednesday and Thursday midmorning (US Eastern time), depending on when I get to it.

I'm going to be traveling late this week and part of next week, so I'm going to need to move up this week's deadline. Generally Thursday morning is good, but this week I'm going to be on a plane then. 

Instead, new deadline is Wednesday (tomorrow) at 4 pm EST. That way I should be able to get out our predicts, at least.

Reminder, deadline for this will be in half an hour so I can add up the numbers before I have to go.

God's Not Dead 2 - 10.9M

Meet the Blacks - 1.5M

Edited by Wrath

Semi-on top of things. Sadly, moving up the deadline means a bunch of the other predictors haven't put up their results yet. If I can, I'll come back and edit this to add them in later. I think we're pretty much middle of the road on God's Not Dead 2, and no one really has any idea about Meet the Blacks.

12 predicts for God's Not Dead 2 and 7 for Meet the Blacks, making it possibly the movies with the biggest gap in number of people making predicts for them in the same week.

God's Not Dead 2

Mean: 15.6M

Median: 15.35M

StnDev: 3.34M

Ratio (StnDev/Mean): 21.38%

High: 21M

Low: 10.9M

BO.com 

Deadline 10M

MovieWeb 15M

ShowBuzzDaily 

Variety 

Meet the Blacks

Mean: 3.0M

Median: 3M

StnDev: 0.84M

Ratio (StnDev/Mean): 27.85%

High: 4.3M

Low: 1.5M

BO.com 

Deadline 4M 

MovieWeb

ShowBuzzDaily 

Variety

• Like 1

Back to catching up. Its like an old friend, now. Sadly, was a bad predicting week for us.

God's Not Dead 2

Prediction: 15.6M +/- 3.34M (1 standard deviation)

Actual: 7.6M (off by 8.0M, so 2.40 stndev)

Ouch. Severely unperformed and we were the highest predict.  Best predict was the lowest predict, which was me at 10.9M.

Meet the Blacks

Prediction: 3.0M +/- 0.84M (1 standard deviation)

Actual: 4.1M (off by 1.1M, so 1.29 stndev)

Ouch. This time we came in low and it overperformed. Best predict was the highest predict, which was Blankments at 4.3M

• Like 1