WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

You're leaving out the important factor of cost. Pacific Rim probably cost $45M more than Warcraft (once you include P&A), and once foreign receipts are taken into account it's possible that Warcraft will have lost less money for the studio.

Edited by johnboy3434

4 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

My buddy who worked on Keanu said Ben Hur was mixing in the stage next to him and its 1000% the biggest pile of shit ever and the sound guys said they are annoyed they have to work on this for the rest of the summer.

If this is the same friend who was hearing Apocalypse was best X-Men film, then you know Ben Hur is an even bigger piece of shit than imagined.

Toby Kebbell. His power.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

My buddy who worked on Keanu said Ben Hur was mixing in the stage next to him and its 1000% the biggest pile of shit ever and the sound guys said they are annoyed they have to work on this for the rest of the summer.

Luckily for them, they aren't the ones whose careers will be impacted when it inevitably bombs.

• Like 1

Just now, MrPink said:

If this is the same friend who was hearing Apocalypse was best X-Men film, then you know Ben Hur is an even bigger piece of shit than imagined.

Toby Kebbell. His power.

That friend lost his credibility with me hahah He used to work at Bad Hat and he's way to much on Bryan's dick (and plays the Hollywood game). APOC High B+? yeah no. 

This is my other buddy who is on point pretty much, honest and would fit in here. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The Ben-Hur trailer is the worst thing ever. I am expecting under 20M total.

Oh man, I think I just found my next avatar thinking back to the trailer.

34 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Warcraft's poor domestic gross is honestly expected. I mean zero starpower, bad trailers, poor reviews. What else can be expected

The movie really needed more star power for sure. WoW is not exactly a huge brand outside its target demo, a recognizable name might have helped a bit.

2 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

That friend lost his credibility with me hahah He used to work at Bad Hat and he's way to much on Bryan's dick (and plays the Hollywood game). APOC High B+? yeah no. 

This is my other buddy who is on point pretty much, honest and would fit in here. 

Oh dear. Poor analogy. Or maybe too close to the truth.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

:jeb!:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

:jeb!::redcapes:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

I'm sure he has a lot of stories from those pool parties.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Someone is gonna do that one either way so whatever :lol: Might as well be you. 

Nothing I do can top Banderas. Or Ray Velcoro. Or Cheeto Poe Dameron.

• Like 1

hahaha poor choice of words.... 

In all honestly though, my buddy was a 2nd assistant there and I had another buddy who interned with Bryan. Both learned a lot and had a great time and never mentioned ever being uncomfortable or any sexual behavior.  

Singer does have giant light up X at the bottom of his pool though. 

• Like 5

Just now, MrPink said:

Nothing I do can top Banderas. Or Ray Velcoro. Or Cheeto Poe Dameron.

You will always be Banderas in our hearts MrPink. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jay Hollywood said:

hahaha poor choice of words.... 

In all honestly though, my buddy was a 2nd assistant there and I had another buddy who interned with Bryan. Both learned a lot and had a great time and never mentioned ever being uncomfortable or any sexual behavior.  

Singer does have giant light up X at the bottom of his pool though. 

How old is he? That would explain everything. :ph34r:

lol

• Like 3